Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Thursday 4-13-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's the elusive Feedback Thursday this week! Whew, everyone, it's been a busy week but our Spring Update is now live, so it's been worth it.

Since it's been a hectic week, let's go unwind and go fishing in Aquila, shall we? Today, I'd like to ask everyone - what is your favorite new Aquila fish? Perhaps the Minnow-taur? The Neptuna? We'd like to know!!

I hope you have a terrific Thursday, fantastic Friday, and lovely weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
May 12, 2012
Minnowtaur and ikoirus!

That's mainly because I also keep fish

Allison Dragongem

Survivor
Nov 20, 2015
I have one wizard on my account that is super-serial about fishing. I like the look of all the new fish and I'm still trying to catch at least one of each of the new ones....not quite there but close...

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Professor Falmea on Apr 13, 2017 wrote:
It's the elusive Feedback Thursday this week! Whew, everyone, it's been a busy week but our Spring Update is now live, so it's been worth it.

Since it's been a hectic week, let's go unwind and go fishing in Aquila, shall we? Today, I'd like to ask everyone - what is your favorite new Aquila fish? Perhaps the Minnow-taur? The Neptuna? We'd like to know!!

I hope you have a terrific Thursday, fantastic Friday, and lovely weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Between caserbream and neptuna, I'll have to say the caserbream fish as my favorite aquila fish. May be common, but I love the reference of Julius Caesar.

Alejandro

Defender
Mar 04, 2012

Minnowtaur

Hero
May 07, 2015

minnowtaur!

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Too busy collecting monsters and the new pets to get to fishing yet. I'll let you know in a month or so when I've cough up on the other new stuff, lol.