Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-8-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello! Once again, the calendar has made it's way around to Friday, and it's time for more feedback!

We've already discussed the Socket System and the One-Shot Dungeons from the Spring update over the last two weeks. Now, let's talk about everything else. Not including these two features, what is your favorite other item from the update? There was a lot going on, so you can refresh your memory here.

Take care, Wizards, and have a super fun weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Community Leader
I think the obvious answers beyond those two are Dragonspyre Fishing then Skeleton Key bosses, but beyond those, moving on to the other updates, I have to say the badge organization. For some reason, I'm just in love with this new way of displaying badges. It's not just easier to navigate, it activates the completionist side of me to go out and get them - AND hints at some upcoming content in creative ways. That is, outside of the main updates, easily my favorite.

Swordroll's Blog
https://www.swordroll.com/
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Team up finder. It makes the team up feature less depressing, sine it's now less likely to give the impression that you're the only player in the game that needs help with something, which implies wimpiness. Can you put one in Pirate101 too?

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I also love the new and improved sounds that come along with some familiar spells..such as; locust swarm, unicorn, fire cat, and more. Thanks KI, it's awesome!

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
Join A team since its easier to find people for dungeons.

Brady Moonshard Level 100
Scot Giantforge Level 70

Survivor
Jun 09, 2014
I personally am a huge fan of the Dragonspyre fishing.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Hey! I think the highly challenging skeleton key boss Aphrodite is a ridiculous and amazing feature! I have been attempting this and congrats KI you have (not that you haven't before) made a boss the requires extraordinary amounts of teamwork and communication! I think this has brought me and probably many others back to the game ^.^
-Tristan SkullFlame

---------------
\ /
\ / \ /
\ - /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\/

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I like the new teleporters provided in most worlds, which gets me to places that are over 500 steps quickly to 30 or 20 steps. Do I get a prize for being one of the most early wizards to reply to this? (Not that I thought about it).

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
The new team up sistem, definetly

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 36

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
The Skeleton Key Bosses and Spells: Metaclops, Burning Rampage, Sacred Charge,
and Catch of the Day I think are awesome new additions. And I specially like queuing up for dungeons in that Team Up Kiosk in front of the Bazaar. As well as the improvements in "defeat and collect" quests. I recently started a new wizard, he's Level 19 in the Chamber of Fire in Krokotopia and I can already notice the "defeat and collect" improvements. Keep up the good work KI.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
My favourite part of the update was the addition of the new key boss Aphrodite. After hopelessly farming Bunferatu for a ring, I learned that Aphrodite much better gear. :)

Community Leader
I love that people can't spam their gear sets any more! This has caused significant performance issues in the past and I'm very happy to see it gone.

However, since the problem is resolved, I see no reason to keep the menu limitations in the Arena. I would love to be able to open up my menu and edit my deck while watching a match.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, Professor!

Beyond the most awesome 'fire fishing' update, which I like?
I'm also liking the bit of new wig options that's been sort-of overlooked.

I wanted to rave about the one-shot dungeons, but, they've already been discussed.
They're brilliantly beautiful as an idea.
It's a good update in total, Professor.
Really good.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I would have to say my favorite other thing about the spring update would have to be a tie between the Join a Team and more information in other players houses. I would also like to see thank you to everyone at KI for another wonderful update to Wizard101.
Artur FireCaster Lvl 86

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Well... I liked the small things, the triple planter and the tc vendor redo. I think it is actually pretty fun reading every single tiny thing you guys do in the update notes (like for the KR 2 update I never would have known you added cyclopes and fire elf to the pet shop!).

Keep making the, as ZenMasterBlue would say, Gettem-Goods!

Justin Nightstone

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
Hmm... i would have to say the improved spells. All the spells that got improved have a more realistic sound and (in storm lord's case) animation.

The enemy does not have to be the enemy
Tarlac SeaSpear lvl 53
Seth Dragonsword lvl 18
Tarlac Swiftrunner lvl 7 or 8 i forgot

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Max Sterling on May 9, 2015 wrote:
The Skeleton Key Bosses and Spells: Metaclops, Burning Rampage, Sacred Charge,
and Catch of the Day I think are awesome new additions. And I specially like queuing up for dungeons in that Team Up Kiosk in front of the Bazaar. As well as the improvements in "defeat and collect" quests. I recently started a new wizard, he's Level 19 in the Chamber of Fire in Krokotopia and I can already notice the "defeat and collect" improvements. Keep up the good work KI.
they have more those: rock n roll Cyclops spell not just death

also one (same effect) myth got: myth/ice (Myth one call: Punklops)
also one (same effect) life got: life/storm (Life one call: Rocklops)
everybody also know one! (same effect) death got: death/fire (Death one call: Metaclops)

one boots that rockstar gear (better then jade gear boots) lower heath but more resist but no incoming & outgoing but will give you damage for it!

I am ice wizard and just got ice immunity few days ago :)

(now I have all school gear for every each school)

so, now I am a (Immunity Warlord) last school resist: last remain: SHADOW MAGIC

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
JustinFrostHunter on May 11, 2015 wrote:
they have more those: rock n roll Cyclops spell not just death

also one (same effect) myth got: myth/ice (Myth one call: Punklops)
also one (same effect) life got: life/storm (Life one call: Rocklops)
everybody also know one! (same effect) death got: death/fire (Death one call: Metaclops)

one boots that rockstar gear (better then jade gear boots) lower heath but more resist but no incoming & outgoing but will give you damage for it!

I am ice wizard and just got ice immunity few days ago :)

(now I have all school gear for every each school)

so, now I am a (Immunity Warlord) last school resist: last remain: SHADOW MAGIC
I knew there was a Life Cyclops pet but not a spell and Cyclops.

Thanks for the information.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Kiosk, it's great. When you're done helping, you respawn at the bazaar to start a new one.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I like having more deck and gear naming options.

Defender
May 17, 2014
The new team up thing at the bazaar. Very useful, I never have to solo bosses now. The good thing that most wizards level 100 are usually bored, and want to help people

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
The Join-A-Team Kiosk is a very great addition, though, I like having more Skeleton Key bosses, too. Thanks for adding more Skeleton Key secret bosses! I really would like of you to keep adding in more like those, though, I would like to see a treasure chest room for Stone Skeleton Keys. I like them being used to find secret bosses, however, I would like to see some more treasure chest rooms, especially those who have the Stone Skeleton Keys.

The one thing I would like to see is new badges added to the Skeleton Key secret bosses & earned by defeating them, & not just counting the recent ones we have... & the other secret bosses in MooShu besides the one in the Tree of Life dungeon.

Administrator
Great to hear, Wizards. Thanks for the feedback, and we'll move onto a different topic shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea