Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-25-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
I know I often say the weeks go fast, but this one REALLY did. Time flies when you're having fun making an awesome game!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, let's do something a little more fun and frivolous. If you could use ONE of the abilities in Wizard101 in real life, what would it be and why?

Personally, I'd love to be able to teleport. Life would be so much better if you could eliminate all that transportation time, and think of all the awesome places you could visit in the blink of an eye!

Hope the rest of your Friday is spectacular, and I'm looking forward to reading your responses...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Summon a minion!!!

I might be bored one day, then BOOM! Wooden puppet to mess with. We'll have a boxing match or play catch. Make it model for me while I work on art.
I'll summon an army of them and just parade the streets for my own personal amusement. Make them work on a certain set of chores while I handle the other.

Choreograph dances with them for people.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I would love to be able to use the Unicorn spell to heal all my family and friends.

Just think of it...with the wave of a wand a Unicorn appears and everyone gets health back...if only...

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
This week, let's do something a little more fun and frivolous. If you could use ONE of the abilities in Wizard101 in real life, what would it be and why?

I'm a life person in the game and I would love to be a "life" healer in real life. Wouldn't it be cool to have that special "card" to just heal and give life?

Haley Goldenheart

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
there is a lot of cool things, but i think the most practical would be to be able to carry so much stuff around, and not even having a bag.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Prof. Falmea,

That does sound awesome, since I am past 40 and would love to be able to travel anywhere I would desire to go, although I might unnerve someone., since I don't know how to drive.

The fancifal idea of using magic to save problems in everyday life does sound cool at first, but all good ideas tend to become corrupted.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice Wizard

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Teleporting's a good one! How about being able to bring dead houseplants back to life!

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Lol. I also wish we could just teleport. It would be so much more convienient. And also it would just be fun.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
I know I often say the weeks go fast, but this one REALLY did. Time flies when you're having fun making an awesome game!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Personally, I'd love to be able to teleport. Life would be so much better if you could eliminate all that transportation time, and think of all the awesome places you could visit in the blink of an eye!

Hope the rest of your Friday is spectacular, and I'm looking forward to reading your responses...

Ah, now that's a good question. I'd say I'd love the ability to summon a Forest Lord. I'd no longer need a car to transport around, and if I need some 'help' with something, I'd like to just grab a card, slam it down, and a Forest Lord appears. Now that would be cool.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I wondered, and pondered, and took some time to think,
which of many things we could do,
turn into a gobbler and cause a big stink.
or maybe a pig with awesome kung fu.

I was distressed when I thought of not eating,
nor sleeping, nor bathing, nor....naw, none of these.
How about all the strange creatures we were greeting?
Yes, it would be casting of spells, oh pretty please.

Tossing a stormzilla at the fool who cut me off,
Or calling a minion when things get tough,
Or a Vampire spells my castings do waft.
Maybe toss a satyr at a friend who fell on his duff?

Toss a stun, oh what fun, to win a race,
A first round Judgement oh so fast,
Hmmm, call a dragon with style and grace,
Yes indeed, my choice is spells to cast!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Summoning mounts! It would be awesome if I could summona mount in less than a second and ride it every where I want! Also you wouldn't have t worry that your mount will be stolen like a bike because it magicaly disapeares!

Defender
May 21, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I would definitley like to teleport!

I think it is one of the best things about magic! I'd like to leviatate too but that's not in the game (i don't think?).

P.S. Something new ot arrive in the game (wintertusk)??????

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Wizard101 is super at anonymity, But sometimes I would love to meet some of the neat and interesting wizards in real life.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
I'd have to say being able to tame and ride creatures XD such as lions lobsters dragons etc

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Well, first of all, if I could have a REAL dragon that would make my century!
I think the ability of casting spells is REALLY cool! I mean, who wouldn't want a magic wand? I do think teleporting is awesome too though!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
I would like to use the ability to summon minions that could do my homework! :D

Anthony Ghostward
Adept (24) Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
I think the teleport-and-marking system would be very cool, as I could then go anywhere I've been even once, rather than just my house.

On another note, shouldn't this be in the Commons section?

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, Professor!
Just one ability? The ability to open up the little housing interface and move stuff around with just a movement of a magic wand! That would be an awesome ability! No more heavy lifting for me! Effortless furniture rearrangement! :D Lol, I wish it worked like that in real life!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

If I could have just one ability that my wizards have, it would be to restore people who have died, bringing them back to life healthy and whole.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Well, PETS! I would love to be able to get pets from wizard101. Imagine coming home and playing witha pet orthrus and hydra and their baby, cerberus or basilisk. Definitely the having the amazing pets.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Teleporting would be good to save time. It would also be nice to get money from harvesting your plants That or being able to move your furniture around without putting any effort into it. I also like the idea of holding so many things without even carrying a bag. I would like being able to change my clothes at any time of the day :D

Gabrielle DarkHeart :)

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
I wondered, and pondered, and took some time to think,
which of many things we could do,
turn into a gobbler and cause a big stink.
or maybe a pig with awesome kung fu.

I was distressed when I thought of not eating,
nor sleeping, nor bathing, nor....naw, none of these.
How about all the strange creatures we were greeting?
Yes, it would be casting of spells, oh pretty please.

Tossing a stormzilla at the fool who cut me off,
Or calling a minion when things get tough,
Or a Vampire spells my castings do waft.
Maybe toss a satyr at a friend who fell on his duff?

Toss a stun, oh what fun, to win a race,
A first round Judgement oh so fast,
Hmmm, call a dragon with style and grace,
Yes indeed, my choice is spells to cast!

I think that says it all!!!! Oh and GREAT poem! I was laughing the whole time I read it!

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
I'd like the ability to move stuff around and make stuff in my house without having to touch it. That would actually make spring cleaning a little livelier.

I'd also like the ability to create the coolest outfits out of stuff you can find on the ground. Crafting would be SO sweet in real life!

One more thing. I'd like to be able to take care of my plants with no effort, from a distance. Not only would my real life garden bloom with amazement, I might get some cool plants i the process. I know having a King Parsley dancing in my lawn would really help my popularity.