Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-25-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
TELEPORTING!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to teleport for two main reasons:

1. It would save time tremendousley.

2. I could go anywhere I wanted whenever I wanted.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Yeah, I argee with you Falmea I think teleportasion would be a nice thing to have, but I'd like to be real fire wizard in real life. :D

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
For me it would everything! I would love to teleport, do spell, and especially have the pets!

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
I would Like to be able to be a real wizard and with real spells.
Here's why

1}You get to fight away bad guys

2}More action in life

3}You never die, if you do you will return to your home and heal

4}You get to show off your skills

5}If you are in tough places, youy will earn so much gold to be rich

Thats it :)

Master Pyromancer
Hunter Wildhorn

Administrator
MikeStrath wrote:
I wondered, and pondered, and took some time to think,
which of many things we could do,
turn into a gobbler and cause a big stink.
or maybe a pig with awesome kung fu.

I was distressed when I thought of not eating,
nor sleeping, nor bathing, nor....naw, none of these.
How about all the strange creatures we were greeting?
Yes, it would be casting of spells, oh pretty please.

Tossing a stormzilla at the fool who cut me off,
Or calling a minion when things get tough,
Or a Vampire spells my castings do waft.
Maybe toss a satyr at a friend who fell on his duff?

Toss a stun, oh what fun, to win a race,
A first round Judgement oh so fast,
Hmmm, call a dragon with style and grace,
Yes indeed, my choice is spells to cast!

This is fantastic ::grin::. Other than teleporting (which stays #1), I definitely could use a minion to help me with the monotonous parts of the day (go fetch my lunch, clean the house, run to the store for me, etc...).

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
i would like the ability to be able to call a minion so when people call me a nerd i summon my minion and they gonna be

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
I know I often say the weeks go fast, but this one REALLY did. Time flies when you're having fun making an awesome game!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, let's do something a little more fun and frivolous. If you could use ONE of the abilities in Wizard101 in real life, what would it be and why?

Personally, I'd love to be able to teleport. Life would be so much better if you could eliminate all that transportation time, and think of all the awesome places you could visit in the blink of an eye!

Hope the rest of your Friday is spectacular, and I'm looking forward to reading your responses...

Great one! Okay, hmm, uh, um...

Well all the stuff you put into the game is awesome! But if I could have one of the abilities in real life, I would pick...

Actually, all of these abilities help in some way. I guess I would pick the best spell ever! (In my opinion) Fire Dragon. I could have my own empire of Dragons. I would choose the people who would serve me, and be served. If they refused, a little meal for my dragons. Though my user-name says "Ice" Fire is still one of the best schools!

My other, even though it says one, would be blades and traps and global. I would love if I were fighting I got a Punch-Blade, my punch would be +35 damage stronger, saying, your arm could break! :P Well, see you next Friday!

Historian
May 01, 2010
i would say i would want to be able to cast actual spells, but then i wouldnt trust myself around my sisters...especially when they get me mad, they might be smellin the other end of a helephant...

but also, i wonder what helephant stew would taste like, great i got myself hungry...

but srsly, i would also like a minion, he does my chores while i am battling on w101

Explorer
May 26, 2010
tec54 wrote:
This week, let's do something a little more fun and frivolous. If you could use ONE of the abilities in Wizard101 in real life, what would it be and why?

I'm a life person in the game and I would love to be a "life" healer in real life. Wouldn't it be cool to have that special "card" to just heal and give life?

Haley Goldenheart

i am fire so i would use a dragon and ride it!!!! :)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
Definitely Spells, and I mean all of them. Who needs Training Points, I have Snow Angel and Medusa!(In my dreams ...)

Jared SilverShard, Legendary Thaumaturge
Jared TitanBlood, Master Conjurer