Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-24-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi everyone! We just wrapped up KI Live, and now it's time to get to some feedback!

Today's question is one I'll borrow from KI Live. Wanderer of Worlds asked this of us, and now I'm turning it around and asking everyone here as well! Baba has the egg, Cyrus has the harpy and quetzal. What pet companion should the other teachers have?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Professor Falmea on Feb 25, 2017 wrote:
Hi everyone! We just wrapped up KI Live, and now it's time to get to some feedback!

Today's question is one I'll borrow from KI Live. Wanderer of Worlds asked this of us, and now I'm turning it around and asking everyone here as well! Baba has the egg, Cyrus has the harpy and quetzal. What pet companion should the other teachers have?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
Ooo neat! How about pets based from the worlds they are hailed from?

Moolinda Wu - Essence of Mooda (mini floating statue)
Dworgyn - Death Seraph
Dalia Falmea - Fire Drake
Lydia Greyrose - Ice Fairy
Halston Balestrom - Clockwork
Alhazrad - Maat (Egyptian god of balance)

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I would love to see Alhazred with a little Judgement or Scarab. Maybe Falmea with a tiny dragon or firecat. I think Balestrom could rock his classroom with lot's of lightning bats adding to the spectacularness of his room.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Cool. I'll only do the Ravenwood Teachers.

Falmea- Sun Serpent or Firezilla

Lydia- Snowball

Halstorm- Glowbugs (I know, it isn't a pet. But still :3)

Moolinda- Giraffe

Dworgyn- Brainy Assistant (From the Terror's hoard pack)

Alhazred- Krok

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Maybe Professor Wu with a forest lord or dryad pet?

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Hi Fellow Wizards,

I think the function of what I assume are going to be "ultimate spells" should be based on damage. For different ultimate spells, you will need to either deal a certain amount or receive a certain amount of damage.
I could see a thaumaturge taking three times the amount of damage that a diviner would. Or, whether you deal or receive damage could be based on school. I assume death would be taking damage based on the fact many of their spells inflict damage on themselves. The amount should be more than max health, lest it becomes too easy to achieve.
When that particular amount of health is or reached, I think the card should appear one the right side of your current hand. Only then will you be able to use it. I don't know how I feel about accuracy, because I don't want to lose my chance just because I fizzled. But I will leave that to you, the developers.
I will leave the actual spell ideas for a later Feedback Friday if you ever feel inclined to it.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
Professor Falmea on Feb 25, 2017 wrote:

None. They didn't have any at creation, why now? Instead of designing eye candy, why not fix the bugs in this game?

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Life professor? Dryad/ Unicorn
Fire Professor? Fire elf/ Fire cat
Death Professor? Ghoul/ Wraith
Ice Professor? Snowman
Balance Professor? Scarab/ Scorpion
Storm Professor? Lightning bats/ Storm Owl

I did a few off the comic strips they do, and i did a few off just choosing them as close to home on the lower lvl side because they are pets, should be simple and cute

Administrator
thelastdiviner on Feb 25, 2017 wrote:
Ooo neat! How about pets based from the worlds they are hailed from?

Moolinda Wu - Essence of Mooda (mini floating statue)
Dworgyn - Death Seraph
Dalia Falmea - Fire Drake
Lydia Greyrose - Ice Fairy
Halston Balestrom - Clockwork
Alhazrad - Maat (Egyptian god of balance)

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
I really liked all these ideas, but I had to quote this one because it was especially intriguing! I like basing them on the worlds vs just something iconic for each school. Very unique!

A new topic shall be summoned shortly...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea