Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-10-14

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Professor Falmea on Oct 14, 2014 wrote:
One item per EMAIL, Paige. You may email as many times as you would like. ::grin::

Glad to hear everyone has enjoyed the event, and we'll keep your feedback in mind for future events (and future appearances of THIS event)!
best poem ever. I call copyright

Administrator
Jason ShadowHunter on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
Professor Falmea
I was wondering if it will be possible to get the sonic spring reagent another way after the boxes close. I just got to the crafting level needed to buy the pogo stick recipes the last night the boxes were open and bought the recipe for the raven wood pogo. I spent a few hours trying to get the sonic spring needed to craft the mount until I eventually had to go to bed with no luck, the boxes were closed the next day. I was just wondering if the boxes will be open again at a later date, or if there will be another way to get the spring.
Your response would be appreciated,
Justin ShadowHunter level 63
Hi Justin,

There are no other ways to get the Sonic Spring at this time, but the Professor and the B.O.X.E.S. event will be making a return to the Spiral again in the future.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Oh gosh, sending screenshots as we speak!

I really, really would love to get my hands on that Drake banner, and the Bob Ross-esque painting of Cyrus over in the corner. Yay woo!

-von

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Want a suggestion that everyone will want? Here it is: Police Box Gauntlet! For the next gauntlet release. There ya go now go crazy.

Administrator
Well, Wizards, this was a pretty big success! We've got a great list of items to work on for the future from the B.O.X.E.S. Event for a future milestone (please be patient with us, these things take time and we're actually very hard at work on something else new and exciting for you), and we'll discuss about how to the best way to continue with the requests! Stay tuned!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea