Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fairy mouse pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Hey guys. I ended up looking at online pictures of "fairy mice" they are pretty much adorable little fuzz balls with a twitchy nose and beautiful fairy wings of all types and looks. Please look them up to see what I mean. I can just imagion them fluttering around, maybe land on your shoulder or something cute. Or maybe if more interaction with pets comes along, maybe train all pets to do things like that.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Flying in game on Mar 20, 2018 wrote:
Hey guys. I ended up looking at online pictures of "fairy mice" they are pretty much adorable little fuzz balls with a twitchy nose and beautiful fairy wings of all types and looks. Please look them up to see what I mean. I can just imagion them fluttering around, maybe land on your shoulder or something cute. Or maybe if more interaction with pets comes along, maybe train all pets to do things like that.
Sounds adorable...

They could create special talents or pets maybe, if hatched with the existing mouse family?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2018
Yessssss! The need to be very tiny though so that you can only see them big when you have them pulled up in your backpack!!! But different colors for sure!