Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Expanding the franchise

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
This is more towards thee admins/creators, but

Wizard101 has over 45 Million Players, ranging from ages of just 7 to 30 even....
so you have a massive fanbase that would love to see more.
toys, card games, anime, movie, console video game, tv show, clothing, jewelry, posters, etc.

if kingsisle needed money, expand the franchise

and yes an anime of how a wizard saved the spiral, might be a bad idea, but there might be a fanbase who would love to see it, and like YugiOh and pokemon, the anime was just made to promote the game
Dont limit yourself KingsIsles, i been playing since the second month of the game release but quit because i had no pc, but what if i could load up my Xbox or PS3 and continue the adventure from there....

go to party city and be able to buy the entire Jester Motley outfit in multitude of colors, and actually buy a Dragonspyre Necklace and a Avalon desk i can use as a jewelry box,...... so much you could do..... i could sit here with my little brother during a rainy day where the internet has gone out, playing the trading carrd game that wizard101 was first made as....

i'm done ranting, hopefully this sparks a bunch of ideas, i', going to get some sleep, school is tomorrow, and Lydia will be furious if i'm late

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
there is merchandise on the KI website i think and there are a few third party sites that do shirts and stuff

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
KI is kinda pressed for money so I don't see the more ambitious of these suggestions becoming a reality.

But I'd like to see a Forest Lord plushie.