Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everyone Post Your New Level 58 Spells Here

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 18, 2009
Name: Titan.

Appearance: Looks like one of Malistaire's Minions, or a blackish blue version of Orin Grimcaster.

Damage: 750 converts half (375) to heal caster.

School: Death.

Level when you get it: 58.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Ok, since Celestia will supposedly bring the lvl cap to lvl. 60,
yes I believe KI might release rank 8 spells for each school, that you get somewhere around lvl 58.
So here are my ideas.

Myth
Medusa
Ok so Medusa appears over the ruins a destroyed Greek city, takes off the veil from her eyes and the eyes glow green, and green light hits all enemies.
Like fire elf, fire dragon, etc, it is a lingering spell, doing 250 over 3 rounds to all enemies.

Death
Haunt
A hooded rider with glowing red eyes on a skeletal horse laughs evilly and shoosts a ball of blackness at you.
This lingering spell damages each opponent 200 damage over 3 rounds, and heals the caster and all wizards fighting on his side 100 over 3 rounds (It is kind of like the fire spell Link).
Each time this spell damages an enemy, ghouls, ghosts, and wraiths swarm around you and attack you.

Life
Venus Flytrap

A huge Venus Flytrap appears (like the one from the move Little Shop of Horrors) and wraps its thorny vines around the enemy, entangling him in them until the enemy is almost unseeable under the vines.
This does 700 damage to one chosen enemy.
(I was thinking it could bite you with its teeth, and like pick you up bite you something, but i think that may be too violent for the game? ; it is E10+)

Fire
Hyperion

Hyperion (Greek Titan of Fire) appears in golden armor on a battlefield, the body under it made completely of flame.
Hyperion roars and swipes his hand and an arc of flame appears in front of him and rushes toward you.
Suddenly, the flames seperate to form the fiery shapes of warriors, who attack you by engulfing you in flame and slashing their fire swords at you.
This does 700 to one chosen enemy

Ice
Yeti Rampage

A Yeti is seen running through the snow.
He turns toward you and charges toward you, roaring.
He raises his hands and summons a blizzard, and at the same time attacks you with his claws, doing 700 damage to each enemy.

Storm
Eye of the Storm

Lightning is seen rapidly flashing and catching a ruined village on fire.
Suddenly, from every direction, strong winds blow ruins, dust, and debris on all enemies, while a lightning storm flashes lightning on them, and a loud, powerful clap of thunder smashes a huge mountain and rocks tumble from the mountain to you.
This does 900 damage on each enemy.

Balance
Power of the Gods

A hurricane is seen destroying a seaside village.The force of the hurricane
creates a whirlpool in the water.
The whirlpool suddnely splashes up very high, revealing Poseiden made completely of water.
Suddenly, from Olympus, comes Zeus, and from a crack in the ground bursts Hades.
Poseiden does 400 Ice damage, Zeus does 400 Storm damage, and Hades does 400 Death damage on one selected enemy.

Hope you like my ideas!!! :D :D :D

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
fallen235 wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
Poseidon
Storm
150 per pip (and power pips if Storm)
Stun for 3 rounds
Recieve level 50

lol what a joke, think about the spell before you post it

What do you mean a joke it was an idea... way to let people down I mean seriously what if someone said that about your idea.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
spartan7891 wrote:
there should be like a Griffen spell like 890-1000 for Balence school that would be awsome! (Kyle Ravensheild) lvl 33 Pyromancer

Ok i've heard that idea before, but no one is merely thinking of the fact that we have BOOSTS!!!!! ALL KINDS! and with that doing 890-1000 are you kidding me?!?! that would be unreasonably fair

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
spartan7891 wrote:
there should be like a Griffen spell like 890-1000 for Balence school that would be awsome! (Kyle Ravensheild) lvl 33 Pyromancer

*Unreasonable unfair

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
fallen235 wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
Poseidon
Storm
150 per pip (and power pips if Storm)
Stun for 3 rounds
Recieve level 50

lol what a joke, think about the spell before you post it

What do you mean a joke it was an idea... way to let people down I mean seriously what if someone said that about your idea.

I just read that spell and honestly thought it was one of the most reasonable ones here. I mean so many people are making the spells so strong when in reality we're making them strong already with blades and boosts. Balance people i'm noticing are getting extremely out of hand wanting to be too powerful

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
hows this then:

Basilisk
Balance School
5 Pips
340-410 damage + stun for one round
85 Accuracy
Animation:
a sandy place comes up and the Basilisk appears. the Basilisk is ice wyvern, but covered in dull brown scales. its attack is to shoot this yellow-green beam out of its eyes at the target.

and hows this:

Giant Beanstalk
Life School
5 Pips
340-390 damage to all enemies
90 Accuracy
Animation:
the oak-leaf ground appears and a beanstalk grows up from it. the stalk grows really tall. when it stops growing, giant beans fall on and crush the opponents one at a time.

two more:

Bone Beast
Death School
X Pips
90 drain damage/ pip, give 1/2 back to caster
85 Accuracy
Animation:
a creepy forest appears and the beast stalks out. the beast is a heckhound skeleton. it sucks the opponents life force into its mouth, then turns around and gives it to the caster.

last one:

Fox Fire
Fire School
4 Pips
450 damage
75 Accuracy
Animation:
A large fox with 5 tails appears in a shower of sparks. the tail tips glow red, and each shoots out a thin red beam at the target. each beam does 90 damage.

whew! there.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
pineapple24253 wrote:
Freeze, ice only spell. Freezes every enemy for ten turns and takes all the shields away and replaces them with traps.
Cool idea, huh? I mean ice is a lot of shields and stuff. So, what I have right now. 8 pips.

~Gabbrielle Silverdust level 46 ice master :P

ok two things, number one, there is already a freeze spell isn't there? and number two, could you imagine having this used on you? in pvp if the other team casts this, ranters, prepare for an all out internet comment brawl. No one would want this cause even ignoring the sheild thing, if it were JUST the stunning, i am already saying no. a battle can be over in ten turns. PvP would never EVER allow this.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
leokeane wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246

Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.

I second that motion

third, plus what's with the accuracy?

Survivor
May 09, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Name: Freezing Death
Damage: 700-780 To All Enemies
Pips: 7
School: Ice

Name: Zombie
Damage: 650, Convert half to Health
School: Death

Name: Onyx Raptor
Damage: 620-700 Damage
School: Myth

Name: King Neptune
Damage: 830-910 Damage
School: Storm

Name: Ire Land
Damage: 1,000 For 5 Turns
School: Life

Name: Goblin
Damage: 680-760
School: Death

Hope you like them.

Isnt zombie like ghoul?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
All spells have a pip cost of 8.

Myth
Name: Olympus
Damage: 700-850
Accuracy: 85%
Effects: Stun for Two Rounds and heals all wizards 75 per pip
Animation: Clouds appear and disappear, revealing a flying mountain with a guy in a toga sitting on top of it. He gets up, and throws a lightning bolt in the center of the duel circle, healing wizards 75 per pip and doing 700-850 damage.

Life
Name: Hand of Tyr
Damage: 500-550
Accuracy: 90%
Effects: Heals all wizards for 850-950 damage, gives all wizards BalanceBlade and Tower Shield.
Animation: A giant hand falls from the clouds and green and white magic pours out of its palm, healing all wizards. The hand then blasts the enemies with lightning, gives a thumbs-up, and pops back into the clouds. A hearty laughing can then be heard, and all wizards are given a BalanceBlade and a Tower Shield.

Death
Name: The Abyss
Damage: 600-700
Effects: Heals all wizards 300-350 and weakens enemy spells by 30% for rest of round
Animation: The death symbol flashes and the duel cirlce darkens. Thunder can be heard as a glowing green crack in the earth forms, ghosts flying out of it. It damages all enemies at once, stealing 600-700 health and healing all wizards for half. (Similar animation to Earthquake)

Fire
Name: Incinerate
Damage: 100 per pip
Effects: 150 damage per 5 pips over 3 rounds
Animation: A dragon made of flame bursts from the ground, causing it to catch fire, and flies into the caster. The caster blows lifts his/her arms, causing the whole duel circle to erupt into flame. The flaming dragon flies out after the spell is complete.

Storm
Name: Leviathan
Damage: 1500-1800
Accuracy: 75%
Effects: All enemies given Kraken Trap, +80 damage to next hit from wizards
Animation: The duel circle is cast into a stormy sea, and is circled by many shark fins. A giant sea serpent sticks its head out of the middle, roars, and lightning zaps each enemies, doing 500 damage, waves crash over the enemies, doing 500 damage, and the serpent bites each enemy, doing 500-800 damage. It howls again, then with a bolt of lightning, you're back in the duel circle.

Ice
Name: Chill of Death
Damage: 700-800
Accuracy: 90%
Effects: All wizards given two Tower Shields, all enemies stunned for 1 round
Animation: It begins snowing, then it gets dark, then mountains grow. An icy hand forms out of the ice, and points at all the wizards, giving them two Tower Shields. Then it points at the enemies. A hand bursts up behind each one, grabbing each one, and freezing it, stunning it for one round. A sun pops up, and everything melts but the enemies.

Balance
Name: Time Warp
Damage: 800-900
Effects: All enemies given two Dragon Traps, +80 damage to next hit from wizards
Animation: A clock appears in the center, then many more. The numbers fly out of the clocks and the duel circle flashes a Balance symbol. Then the numbers coil around the enemies and explode with a bang, leaving the one clock ticking in the center and two Dragon Traps on each enemy. The clock in the center freezes, catches fire, and disappears in a bolt of lightning.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
bobrocks595 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246

Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.

Its not overpowered its storm!

No offense but if it's like that it should be 10% like wild bolt.Wait........ it should be 5% because its only 5 pips.That could beat someone with 2000 hp!!! I agree its overpowering.

Defender
May 28, 2009
Myth move: A move where all the minions seem to blend together and make a REALLY powerful move, can also be turned into minion with a lot of pips.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
WOOT FINALY A PLACE WERE I CAN SHARE BOUT THESE IDEAS. i think the new spells should be about the school its self and the power of putting opposites with each other. HERE ARE THE IDEAS (they based on greek gods incase you dont find out).

58 spell for myth and storm: poisiden he controls the sea (a mojor part of storm) and earthquakes ( a card of myth) i think it should be a myth and storm spell doing an earth quake as an entrence and then doing an attack with the power of storm lord then stunning the person. EARTH QUAKE HITS ALL BUT THE STORM LORD DAMAGE AND STUN DOES NOT.

58 spell for life and death: haties HE CONTROLS THE DEAD BUT HE CAN GIVE THEM LIFE AGAIN. He takes life of sixth hundred and fifth ty then heals ALL of the people with you four hundred life or half of the damgage taken making it a healing and damage spell. ATTACKS ONE PERSON BUT HEALS ALL.

58 spell for ice and fire: zeus he controls the sky and makes fires with his thunder bolts. ( in this case thunder is fire not storm). he attack with a snow storm it attacks all ( damage of snow storm)then to the person casted on a thunder bolt strikes him causeing five hundred damage then a hang fire spell is left dealing another five hundred damage.

last but not least balance and the three new schools: they have kronos the father of zeus hades and poisiden. he does three attacks he does a five hundred damage bolt as storm causing a five hundred damage over time fire hang over then does a five hundred damage ice blast. TO ONE PERSON.

Defender
May 28, 2009
myth spell-
super minion- it looks like a mix of all the minions and then attacks from 100 and 1000 attack after

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
Spell: Ressurection
School: Life (specific)
Pips: 8 (assume you get at least 1 power pip)
Whats it do?: Looks like a shield, like a positive ward (meaning steal ward works on it) it revives you, if you die in battle, for full health and can be placed on any ally.

Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Dakota Iceglen

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Well, since the 7 pip spells are supposed to be incredibly strong, why not just build off of that?

...ORRRR we could make the 8 pip spells do something pretty much going along with whatever the school is known for. ;)

Storm - Instant Flash
20% Accuracy, 1000 damage to ALL enemies

Fire -

Ice - Fortress Shield (credits to icywiz!)
Puts a tower shield on all friends, and an absorb shield for 300 health on each!

Death - Suction
Does 800 damage over 3 turns - half is healed for you.

Myth - Revival
Summon Malistaire's Ghost as a minion (Health: 5,000, uses same spells as boss battle)

Life - Horde of Sprites
Heals all team members for 150, then 550 over three rounds.

Balance - Just Wrath
Does 500 damage to all enemies, and then puts on a 30% to all attacks trap on them, and a balanceblade for 30% on you.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Ice:

Eskimo
Two Eskimos attack from an igloo, 300 damage each. 7 pips

Death:

Wicked
A black see-through ghost rises from the ground, 700 damage, takes half and gives health to user of the spell.

That's all I have currently.

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 34
Thaumaturge Wizard (Ice)

Explorer
May 28, 2009
ultimate frost giant: does same as frost giant but takes double damage of normal with a all new look! and when the hammer goes down it freezes them for 2-3 judging on pips, its to if its only as much as you need but if it 3 more then you need it freezes 3 rounds :D

and maybe ultimate colossus for level 52, lol, and maybe they could look firey, lol like so cold it burns, lol

Explorer
May 28, 2009
skier339 wrote:
Anyone who wants to make an idea, go right ahead and I will read them all!

it would be cool if life or storm had a swampmonster like with seaweed all over it and yellow glowing eyes and it just pops outta the lake and stuns them (cause it scaring them) and then he maybe hits you or wips you with seaweed or throws goop balls at you or something or maybe he jumps his body at you and drags off and it takes 625-700 to all enemies damage and maybe for life it heals you 50-200 healing thing at every round! or for storm it'll take like for every pip you have thats how many rounds it'll take 100 (including power pips counting as 2), well those were my ideas, hope ya like them! please post, lol

joseph nightflame grandmaster thaumuturge! keep on casting

P.S if you watch the third episode of ben10 season one, when he goes a alien then when he covered with sea weed, minus 2 of his 4 eyes and minus 2 of his 4 arms and then theirs like the lake monster! if you wanna see that its called: the kraken. episode and you can find it on you tube or cartoonnetwork.com

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
[treasure cards of these spells would be useless because if if you wanted to give rank 8 storm spell to an ice friend then they couldn't use it because their power pips dont count for storm spells Just so you know you can no longer make and give enchanted treasure cards to friends and I seriously doubt they would be able to be crafted.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
chrisy123567810 wrote:
ultimate frost giant: does same as frost giant but takes double damage of normal with a all new look! and when the hammer goes down it freezes them for 2-3 judging on pips, its to if its only as much as you need but if it 3 more then you need it freezes 3 rounds :D

and maybe ultimate colossus for level 52, lol, and maybe they could look firey, lol like so cold it burns, lol

You need to think up something, no offense, but you need to not up something that already exists, but create something new

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
:Life Spell:

Fountain of Youth

7 Pip Spell
Heals everyone for 1000 HP and gives a Healing Aura for 3 rounds healing 200 per round.
thats a little too much healing.GAVIN BATTLE HORN LV.45 NECROMANCER

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think there should be one at level 52 and 58 the level 52 should be open to all classes from the use of training points here are my lvl 52 ideas

Life: Dwarf: A forest clearing with few trees on the edge and a few mushrooms, in the center is a tree stump with a big axe jabbed into it leaning over kinda, there is a dwarf setting back across the stump after a job well done of cutting the tree and he's resting his face turns red with anger (because of how short tempered they are) and he stands up and throws a fit then he rips the axe out of the tree stump and slashes the enemy with it doing 750-810 life damage 8 pips lvl 52

Death: Bat Swarm: a cave comes up and these little bats start flying out of it into each enemy doing 430-515 death damage to all enemies.

Myth: Medival army: summons minions starting with minotaur then cyclops then troll a few of them will come up depending on how many vaccant spots there are for players to join the battle

Balance: Dummy Mummy: A kroko mummy comes out and does 300 life 300 death and 300 myth to all enemies

Fire: Volcano: A big volcano comes up and erupts doing 800-900 fire to all enemies

Ice: mirror magic: Puts a shield that relfects attacks for self only.

Storm: Malestrom: the room fills with water like in triton and an under water whirl pool comes up spinning around them all then sinks in and explodes doing 1000-1250 to all enemies

(All spells above were meant to be 8 pips)

lvl 58 class only

Life: Harpy: 750 life damage and convert half to caster's health
Death: Shade: 775 to single target and control taget for one round unlike feint they dont get to choose their spell.

Myth: Cerberous: 300 myth 3 times

(all above are 9 and cant come up with no more sry.)

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
I thought of a death level 58 spell it does 700-800 damage it is called medusa it coomes out of the ground and shoots a beam out of its eyes and then punches the enemy and uses 7 pips