Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everyone Post Your New Level 58 Spells Here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
18
I was thinking

Fire: Mt. Lava
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
800 damage over time
Huge volcano appears in the middle of duel field, erupts and splatters magma all over enemies, when it does over time, magma bubbles up around enemy, deals damage

Ice: Avalanche
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
650-700 damage + Freeze
Cliff appears above enemies starts 2 rumble and HUGE amounts of snow crash onto enemies ( deals damage all at one time, does not damage enemies separately)

Storm: Hurricane
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
1150 damage
A hurricane forms in the sky and it starts raining above a miniature town, suddenly a tree ( or a car, or a house) hits the first enemy and then again until all enemies are attacked

Death: Nightmare
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
750 damage heal half 2 self
Blackish fog appears in the middle of the field, and a black, swirly face appears. A long bony hand with long pointy nails reaches the enemy and opens its palm, extracting a glossy mixture from enemy. Breathes glossy mixture to caster. Repeat.

Life: Entangle
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
650 damage + Sprite 2 all friends
A hole appears in the middle of the field and long green vines/tendrils creep out at an alarming speed ( sorta like orthurus, but faster). The tendrils snake over to an enemy and ensnare it. Repeat. Blows all friends and does sprite(just the healing, not the actual spell)

Myth: Medusa
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
700 damage
A lady walks over across the duel field and takes off her hat, then undoes her hair, then takes off her sunglasses. Her snaky hair swirls around then hisses. She stares at the enemies in turn and turns them to stone.

Balance: Krok King's Wrath
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
700 damage
A small sandstorm appears in the middle of the field and a giant krok king appears in the sandstorm. He roars and pulls out his sword. The sandstorm disperses and he swipes at one, then the next and so on

Hope you like these ideas! If they are overpowered or underpowered, you can tweak them, I don't care. I just wanted to voice some ideas. :D 8)

Explorer
May 04, 2009
62
Level58FireSpells:

Volcano: 3000-5800 damage and stuns all enemies for 10 rounds. (Very high spell, huh?)

Fire Warlord: 1800-2900 damage to all enemies and creates fire traps around all of them.

Flamelion: 990-2300 damage to all enemies.

From ~TannerWillowrunner Level45 Pyromancer~ (And I've changed my equipment lol)

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
91
casey1111 wrote:
I was thinking

Fire: Mt. Lava
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
800 damage over time
Huge volcano appears in the middle of duel field, erupts and splatters magma all over enemies, when it does over time, magma bubbles up around enemy, deals damage

Ice: Avalanche
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
650-700 damage + Freeze
Cliff appears above enemies starts 2 rumble and HUGE amounts of snow crash onto enemies ( deals damage all at one time, does not damage enemies separately)

Storm: Hurricane
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
1150 damage
A hurricane forms in the sky and it starts raining above a miniature town, suddenly a tree ( or a car, or a house) hits the first enemy and then again until all enemies are attacked

Death: Nightmare
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
750 damage heal half 2 self
Blackish fog appears in the middle of the field, and a black, swirly face appears. A long bony hand with long pointy nails reaches the enemy and opens its palm, extracting a glossy mixture from enemy. Breathes glossy mixture to caster. Repeat.

Life: Entangle
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
650 damage + Sprite 2 all friends
A hole appears in the middle of the field and long green vines/tendrils creep out at an alarming speed ( sorta like orthurus, but faster). The tendrils snake over to an enemy and ensnare it. Repeat. Blows all friends and does sprite(just the healing, not the actual spell)

Myth: Medusa
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
700 damage
A lady walks over across the duel field and takes off her hat, then undoes her hair, then takes off her sunglasses. Her snaky hair swirls around then hisses. She stares at the enemies in turn and turns them to stone.

Balance: Krok King's Wrath
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
700 damage
A small sandstorm appears in the middle of the field and a giant krok king appears in the sandstorm. He roars and pulls out his sword. The sandstorm disperses and he swipes at one, then the next and so on

Hope you like these ideas! If they are overpowered or underpowered, you can tweak them, I don't care. I just wanted to voice some ideas. :D 8)


Those are some relly good ideas!
But here are some of mine.

Fire:Overheat
8 pips-all enemies
1500 damage (3 rounds 300 each, 600 original attack)
Large ball of flame appears on ground then grows until it bursts and a huge column of living flame attacks the enemy

Ice:Ice Age
8 pips-all enemies
1050 damage
Frozen wasteland. Huge swirling snow storm whips across it. The trees are instantly frozen in blocks of ice then the same for persons

Storm: Sea's wrath
8 pips-all enemies
1800 damage
Waves crash on small island in middle. Swirling waves form into shapes of arms and legs of a huge undersea dragon. Wraps around enemy and crushes.

Death:Calls of the Dead
8 pips-all enemies
950 damage
Spirits rise from the ground and you hear a murmur of whispering. Then a small demon rises from the ground, and absorb the spirits. They wrap around him and then they break free and rush at the enemy. (you still hear the murmur)

Life:Gaurdian's Fury
8 pips- all enemies
850 damage
A forest of trees then you see they are dryads.they turn and bring up huge venus fly traps that chomp on persons

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
19
i have a lot that would do nicley

1 super mega dark blow 510 death damage (comes with sword very rare one)

2 balloon car force 10,000 damage (for all schools)

3 malistare minion (death school)

4 burning building 5,000 fire damage

5 hades 4,000 death and 3,000 myth

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
178
Each school would get 2 new spells at level 58, one normal one, and one with some extra "umph."

Name: Shock
School: Storm
Damage: 790-870 and Stun to opponents
Pips: 8
Description: Player appears in center of battlefield. Dark clouds appear overhead and the player is struck by a lightning bolt. Electrical energy is surging throughout the player's body. The energy begins to diminish, but the player's hands start to glow a bright purple. Player then does a 360 degree jump with the player's hands out and all opponents get shocked and stunned

Name: Dual Storm Strike
School: Storm
Damage: 1700 and Stun to opponents, no Stun Block Shields appear
Pips: 8 x2
Description: Requires 2 Storm students, both using this spell, otherwise spell fizzles.
Both players jump into the storm cloudy sky. Rain beings to poor down hard. A huge lightning bolts strikes the center of the field and electricity surges down through the ground hitting all opponents.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
16
I think some new spells that would be cool are:

Fire:volcano 75% 950-1050
Storm:torrential storm 50% 1200-1300
Balance:egyptian god/goddess of some sort 80% 900-1000
Death:revenge 80% 900(half is taken back to you as health)
Ice:avalanche or yeti 75% 925-1025
Myth:mythical dragon or big foot 80% 875-975
Life:um sorta like a giant tree but attacks things like beast tree 90% 800-900

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
20
leokeane wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246


Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.


I second that motion


Agreed, the whole thing would be a cheat in pvp, plus I'm Life school :(

MadelineLionRider lvl 50 Life

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
32
I have some ideas:

----------------------------
Storm:

WhirlPool: 850 Damage To all enemies (8 Pips)

Static Cling: 650 Damage to one enemy, (Extra Pips) 350 Damage per pip for 3 rounds (8 pips)

ThunderStorm: Kinda like wild bolt, but sets off a chain reaction, 900 Damage to one enemy, 850 damage to all (Hits main target and jumps to the others)

Thats all i have for right now! haha

-----------------------------------------

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
10


Lvl58 death spell
995-1110 damage
name: the final stand
description: a grave yard pops up in the battle field.
suddenly a tiny sound comes out from the distance.
then, a hand comes from the ground and grabs the enemy pulling them. then the hand rises and a zombie comes up and stares at the enemy for a moment. after that the zombie yells and scratches and continues scratching then puts a curse upon the enemy.

lol sry if it was a little over powered.

Isaac Griffinrider lvl50 grand master sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
24
ran out of mana? dont worry this spell wil help :

lvl 58 (if there will be one :D) x pips
extanges 1 pip = 20 mana so 8 pips = 160 mana
Balance school but can be purchast at a teacher in the spiral, because its balance it can use power pips but only for balance such a life dryan 1 power pip = 400 health (200 health per pip) so if 8 power pips it will do 320 man! this can be used for any one on your team.
Its not a good attack but will realy help it takes up no mana btw thats whats its for but does waste pips thx :D lvl 50~Pyromancer also are KI going to higher there lvl if so that will be SO cool!

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
Poseidon
Storm
150 per pip (and power pips if Storm)
Stun for 3 rounds
Recieve level 50

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
9
ThePieMaster wrote:
Poseidon
Storm
150 per pip (and power pips if Storm)
Stun for 3 rounds
Recieve level 50


lol what a joke, think about the spell before you post it

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
20
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246


Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.




Its not overpowered its storm!

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
7
I think that there should be a spell where you can tap into the full power of your schools element giving you amazing strength. The spell could be titled celestial bond. It would unlock a vast new level of wizard magic. Based on the amount of pips you used for the spell you would get stronger spells and armor based on your element and the spell would last based on the amount of pips you used. How long the spell lasts depends on how many pips you used for example if you used 4 pips to use the spell the spell would last for four turns. For example if you are an ice wizard and used celestial bond with seven pips you would get amazing armor that greatly powered up your stats, and you would have super powered up ice cards in your deck for seven turns. However whaen you use this card your other non ice cards will remain the same.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
140
leokeane wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246


Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.


I second that motion


Sry nutsop but I third that motion because at 5 pips that's WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too much damage and and 100% would be extremely unfair to the opponent.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
74
fire: Supervolcanoe 100+1500 damage to all enemies

appearance: Big humongus vocanoe appears at the middle. Then erupts. lava flows do the initial damage then that unstopable ash thingy does the rest. ( Cyroplastic flows is that how you spell it?) See youtube vids about the yellowstone volcanoe, that's what influenced me.

ice: Ice age( not the movie) 768 damage and stun for three rounds for all enemies

appearance: starting from the center, ice comes out and freezes the opponet.

storm: f5( super epic tornado)

1200-1700 to all enemies

I add more later

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
280
Blank Stun-4 pips
Balance
400 damage
stuns all enemies for 1 round

Black Wave- 8 pips
Death
565 damage+300 over 3 rounds

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
18
I got a fire idea uh one minute... oh heres one, how about sea of fire 800 hundred damage and 500 each round 8 pips

Survivor
May 23, 2009
11
OK everyone REALLY think about the schools before you post some of these are WAY too overpowered/accuracy too high.

Historian
May 15, 2009
674
i like this thread i was thinking about this a lot

Triton king
level 58
pip cost: 10
Damage: 1500 to a single person then 700 to the other three
Info:
when cast a underwater whirl pool forms with the Triton king in the center
he raises his staff high into the air and the trident glows brightly with electricity before he throws his trident at the target and he vanishes and the whirlpool bursts hitting the other 3 for 700 damage


Dragon master
a man standing int he middle of the field gives a whistle and a black dragon flies down from the sky and crushes the wizard with its tail
dealing 1000+ stun

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
2
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246


Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.




Storm has a dinosaur. I think a dragon would be too much like the dinosaur spell. Just my opinion.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
2

I don't really have an idea for a spell yet I am still thinking on it but I do have something to say for when you are considering new spells for the Life school. Life needs a good damage spell that hurts all your opponents. Please no more heal spells for the life school. I love my life wizard but I needed way more help when i was working on her then I did with any of my other wizards. Life needs a spell that hurts all.
Vanessa Stormcaster - Level 50, Vanessa Lifecaster - Level 50, Vanessa Firecaster - Level 50, Vanessa Deathcaster - Level 50, Vanessa Stormcaster (my second storm wizard) (other account) - Level 50, Vanessa Icecaster - Level 1, Vanessa Mythcaster - Level 20, Vanessa Balancecaster - Level 1 (also other account). I think thats all of them. I will be posting again when i think of the rest of my spell ideas. TY :)

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
243
thunderbird120 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
Name: Freezing Death
Damage: 700-780 To All Enemies
Pips: 7
School: Ice

Name: Zombie
Damage: 650, Convert half to Health
Pips: 7
School: Death

Name: Onyx Raptor
Damage: 620-700 Damage
Pips: 7
School: Myth

Name: King Neptune
Damage: 830-910 Damage
Pips: 7
School: Storm

Name: Ire Land
Damage: 1,000 For 5 Turns
Pips: 7
School: Life

Name: Goblin
Damage: 680-760
Pips: 7
School: Death

Hope you like them.


There are already 7 pip spells but there is still room for 8 pip ones.


I found out about grand spells anyway. I am going to learn Scarecrow soon.

Anthony Redflame Level 41 Necromancer

Historian
May 15, 2009
674


NEW IDEA
the ultimate ( so far) balance Spell
level 58
pip cost 10
Name: Diablo
Damage: 1000 random element damage to all and a + 30 % spell placed on them
When you cast it the arena turns into a desert as a giant male angel rises from the ground and spreads his wings out
and a giant balance appears in his hands and when he strikes it a random colored energy ball appears and hits the player
red (fire)
blue (ice)
purple (storm)
green( life)
black (death)
there is no balance energy as the spell itself IS balance

life school needs a new attack spell NO MORE HEALING
a well place life field spell and stuff rebirth could restore even a ice student by half and give them a shield


Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
92
Just to say to everyone, remember we all have traps, blades, feints and bubbles, and all of you are thinking these will do like 800-1000 where in reality thats extremely unfair and just plain not thinking. All the spells should have the qualities of the schools still, i.e storm will still be hard to cast from lower percentage