Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everyone Post Your New Level 58 Spells Here

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
75
Anyone who wants to make an idea, go right ahead and I will read them all!

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
105
I got an idea for a new storm spell. Two actually.



Huricane - 700 damage, plus 150 damage per extra pip to all - 8 pips, and up to 3 extra pips


Tornado Alley - 100 damage and 850 damage to all and stun - 8 pips

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner


Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
6
Um...well... i havent really ...thought about it...but i can tell you the school. The school of the spell i would like to submit is a death spell.And.. um...i think i will call the spell...........uh let me think for a second...The Devil, i suppose. The Devil's acsessories include two large pitch forks with the light that goes around a spirit's body surronding the top points.The Devil has a average left eye, but the right is a violet color with a spiral in center.The Devil wears ripped chlothes, with many scars where blood leaks. Between the separation of the left and middle point of the pitchfork,a skull is held, as well as the right side.The effect of this spell is 670 damage first attack, and 485 damage over rounds. Each time your oppenet is damaged by this spell, health will be given to you.The first attack will provide you 330 health, while on the 2nd round you will be given 240 health,and the next round the same, as well as the 3rd round.Your opponet will be stunned as well. This attack reflects damage to all opponets, and that is all.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
75
garyboy11 wrote:
I got an idea for a new storm spell. Two actually.



Huricane - 700 damage, plus 150 damage per extra pip to all - 8 pips, and up to 3 extra pips


Tornado Alley - 100 damage and 850 damage to all and stun - 8 pips

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner



I think your ideas are very impressive! I love them and I think they fit great with Wizard101. If you looked at my other post you will see that I had an idea of having a Tsunami Spell Card for the lvl 58 Storm Spell, I think it all fits in, great idea and I will propose it to Kingsisle.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
1
there should be like a Griffen spell like 890-1000 for Balence school that would be awsome! (Kyle Ravensheild) lvl 33 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 09, 2008
5
For ice a new buff like say Avalanche and it puts a +25% damage on all enemies and stuns them for 2 turns

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
105
Ok I got ideas for Fire.


Krakatoa - 900 damage over 3 rounds to all and stun - 8 pips


Fissure - 1000 damage, 800 damage, or 650 damage to all - 8 pips

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
6
I, Connor Jones, have an idea for a new lvl 58 spell for the life
school.The spell is called Strike From Heaven. The spell does 700 to 800 Life damage. It will do damage to every opponet, and give you and your teammates Death sheilds. Ty if you accept my spell .

Defender
May 31, 2009
172
isnt tempest like a tsunami? just saying and a new spell could be... lemme think for a sec here... for myth... a GIANT PIG! it would minus 550 to 600 damage and the attack it does is is snorts and makes wind come out of its nose and takes away 200 the first time and then it uses its horns and rams the opponent once which minuses 495 thru 540 and then it goes into the ground...

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
243
Name: Freezing Death
Damage: 700-780 To All Enemies
Pips: 7
School: Ice

Name: Zombie
Damage: 650, Convert half to Health
Pips: 7
School: Death

Name: Onyx Raptor
Damage: 620-700 Damage
Pips: 7
School: Myth

Name: King Neptune
Damage: 830-910 Damage
Pips: 7
School: Storm

Name: Ire Land
Damage: 1,000 For 5 Turns
Pips: 7
School: Life

Name: Goblin
Damage: 680-760
Pips: 7
School: Death

Hope you like them.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
33
Freeze, ice only spell. Freezes every enemy for ten turns and takes all the shields away and replaces them with traps.
Cool idea, huh? I mean ice is a lot of shields and stuff. So, what I have right now. 8 pips.

~Gabbrielle Silverdust level 46 ice master :P

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
399
here's one:

Power of the Seven Schools
Balance
Rank 6
Accuracy 80%
Randomly casts one of the following:
Vampire, Humungofrog, Seraph, Satyr (on you), Ice Wyvern, Blizzard,
Meteor Strike, Kraken, Sandstorm, Spectral Blast, and if I missed any rank 4 attack, heal, or health drain spell add that in too...
Animation: a big deck of cards appears, shuffles, and the top card lifts up, showing the spell that gets used.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
8
Name: Overgrowth
School:Life
Cost:8 pips
Description: A breeze blows in a few dandilion seeds and they land in the dirt at the feet of the enemies. The sun smiles down and the seeds grow into large entrapping vines that wrap around the enemies and pull them to the ground. This spell deals 500-545 Life damage to all enemies and inflicts one round of stun (due to them being wrapped up) and one -40%accuracy to the next spell (due to casting while entangled).

Pendragon's Call
Myth
8 pips
A large armor clad man with a crown holds up an beautiful sword (King Arthur and Excalibur) and gives a cry. 13 smaller knights with assorted weapons rush the enemies each doing 50-100 damage. The knights will attack one enemy at a time starting at the left and proceeding right. Any hits left after everyone has recieved an even amount will target the enemy targeted by the player.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
5
Name: Gamble
School: Balance
Cost: 6 pips
Description: Randomly casts any spell in the game on yourself or the opponent.
Animation: A huge wheel appears and starts to spin, then stops on the spell it will cast.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
3
Life Spell:

Fountain of Youth

7 Pip Spell
Heals everyone for 1000 HP and gives a Healing Aura for 3 rounds healing 200 per round.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
86
Bomb, 1250 each enemy, 625 each wizard, your school is, 11 pips, 99%

Wisp,K.O to all normal/intermediate opponents, your school, ,90%

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
42
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
spartan7891 wrote:
there should be like a Griffen spell like 890-1000 for Balence school that would be awsome! (Kyle Ravensheild) lvl 33 Pyromancer


That's overpowered, it would be more like 670-730 damage.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
fourmyant wrote:
Name: Freezing Death
Damage: 700-780 To All Enemies
Pips: 7
School: Ice

Name: Zombie
Damage: 650, Convert half to Health
Pips: 7
School: Death

Name: Onyx Raptor
Damage: 620-700 Damage
Pips: 7
School: Myth

Name: King Neptune
Damage: 830-910 Damage
Pips: 7
School: Storm

Name: Ire Land
Damage: 1,000 For 5 Turns
Pips: 7
School: Life

Name: Goblin
Damage: 680-760
Pips: 7
School: Death

Hope you like them.


There are already 7 pip spells but there is still room for 8 pip ones.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
pineapple24253 wrote:
Freeze, ice only spell. Freezes every enemy for ten turns and takes all the shields away and replaces them with traps.
Cool idea, huh? I mean ice is a lot of shields and stuff. So, what I have right now. 8 pips.

~Gabbrielle Silverdust level 46 ice master :P


That would totally unbalance the game and also the name is already taken by a stun spell.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
FoxFyr wrote:
here's one:

Power of the Seven Schools
Balance
Rank 6
Accuracy 80%
Randomly casts one of the following:
Vampire, Humungofrog, Seraph, Satyr (on you), Ice Wyvern, Blizzard,
Meteor Strike, Kraken, Sandstorm, Spectral Blast, and if I missed any rank 4 attack, heal, or health drain spell add that in too...
Animation: a big deck of cards appears, shuffles, and the top card lifts up, showing the spell that gets used.


They already have hydra and it would be a waste of 6 pips to use a 4 pip spell.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246


Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
69
Riolu7890 wrote:
isnt tempest like a tsunami? just saying and a new spell could be... lemme think for a sec here... for myth... a GIANT PIG! it would minus 550 to 600 damage and the attack it does is is snorts and makes wind come out of its nose and takes away 200 the first time and then it uses its horns and rams the opponent once which minuses 495 thru 540 and then it goes into the ground...

Great idea except make the second attack hit higher

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
118
why do we even want more spells, as if having 20 isn't enough? First just a fact that you already know there a 7 slots for pips and so 7 slots for power pips, the MAX number of pips possible are 7 power pips so 14 pips for your school, treasure cards of these spells would be useless because if if you wanted to give rank 8 storm spell to an ice friend then they couldn't use it because their power pips dont count for storm spells, and they need at least 1, of course there is the old excuse of making an 8th slot so you beat me there -__-'. any way if we do get rank 8 spells we wont stop untill we have rank 14 so please stop being greedy :?.................................sry if that was mean your ideas are good though, i like the griffon one only a little less power pleas

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
6
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246


Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.


I second that motion