Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dueling floor furniture item

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
This idea developed a few months ago, when i was in a Massive Fantasy Palace. Thinking about the included dueling floor, i though to myself "those money makers without the house need the floor too." So what i am suggesting? A dueling floor! but it is not what you think it might be.

First off, you would need to go to the dragonspyre housing shop. This would influence subscriptions and crowns to buy. Then you would buy a "teleporter" (this would be a decoration item) for 75000 gold(or 50000 gold or 5000 crowns, you make the call). Now let's make use of this item.

Place the teleporter you bought in your house somewhere you want it to be. Now walk onto the teleporter and you will be ported to a decent sized, circular land with a dueling floor, all for you to decorate and use! this can be very fun in MANY ways and is very benefitting.

Q. what about the Epic Bundle gift card? won't sales drop down?
A. No. The gift card has more features then the house. there are things that sitll convince people to buy the card.

Q. I have the money but i don't have dragonspyre! what do i do?
A. You use friend teleports. befriend someone who can visit the atheneum and port to them when they are there.

Q.why dont we put the dueling floor in the house directly?
A. there are not many places where you can lay the floor upon. therefore if we placed the floor in a different zone and connect it with the teleport, it can still be used.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Dueling circle was already confirmed that it was likely going to be on a "to-do" list for future houses.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I recommend this 100%, the truth is i was hoping KI came out with this during Celestia update, but only for MFC (Massive Fantasy Castle).

To be honest, I don't like the MFC, but i do like the dueling arena. and wanted to have it.

Recently there is not much i want to buy in crown shop, beside school house, which i already brought. I would love to buy a dueling arena no matter how much it cost, and am sure a lot of people would.

I say this is a must done, because lets all be honest we all love arena, but the stress of waiting for a match and taking it too serious is annoying, if i were to have it in my castle i could simply enjoy it freely with friends with out being bothered.

While we are on this, ever thought of making bosses for purchase and placing them in dueling arena to fight? It's ok to disable their drops, but the fact of having this would be awesome.