Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DS Time Vault Dungeon Idea

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So I had a dream about the time vault thing from back in Dragonspire and a new dungeon within it. How about this we get called back by that guy outside it (cant remember his name sorry) and he tells us about the time vault and how he has found something that could help us know why DS fell.

So you go back in time back to when Malistaire was in ravenwood and it turns out that we accidently cause Siliva Drake's death somehow by trying to stop some force from destroying Ravenwood with her help. (We would be disquised)

Then Malistaire finds out and thats why he hates us cause we remind him of the wizard that killed his wife (which was us). This would explain why he hates us so much, and why he forgives us in darkmoor.

So after that we move on to the next time crystal which is right before he arrives in DS and find out that the Dragon titan is being summoned by dean darkflame. We stop him and then while we are doing that we find out that Malistaire has arrived and its too late to stop him summoning the titan himself.

See what i'm doing here. While we were trying to save DS from the Dean we let it get destroyed by Malistaire.

Then after that we go back out and tell the time crystal guy what happend.

What do you guys think about this idea? any suggestions?

Ryan WindHunter lvl 104

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
It's a really clever idea and would explain things that would be really great to know. My only objection is that we somehow cause Sylvia's illness. I agree it would be great to know what caused Sylvia's illness and to meet her while she is still alive and to interact with Malistaire back when he was good but I don't really like the idea that we as wizards somehow caused her illness. Malistaire could unfairly blame us which would still explain why he doesn't like us. Other than that, I like your idea.

Moira Stormheart

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Moira Stormheart on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
It's a really clever idea and would explain things that would be really great to know. My only objection is that we somehow cause Sylvia's illness. I agree it would be great to know what caused Sylvia's illness and to meet her while she is still alive and to interact with Malistaire back when he was good but I don't really like the idea that we as wizards somehow caused her illness. Malistaire could unfairly blame us which would still explain why he doesn't like us. Other than that, I like your idea.

Moira Stormheart
I guess i didn't explain myself properly but what i meant was us (in desguise) and Silvia were trying to stop a threat to wizard city and she sacraficed herself to save us. I didnt mean we actually killed her, that would be awful and make us no better than the people we try to stop.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Ah! That makes more sense. Great idea!

Moira Stormheart

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Butterfly effect.... because we time traveled, it affected the space time continuum... and so it caused illness to Sylvia....which the guy in DS who sends you back in time planted on you.....

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
I LOVE this idea. Like team up with him while he was still good. Kind of like how the B.O.X event is doing. (but he actually joins your party and helps)