Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Download all assets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
It's almost 2021. Can we please have the option to download all assets in one go? There are games coming out with over 100GB of data, and I am pretty sure that Wizard101 doesn't even come close to this size, so size won't be an issue.

So can we have an option to download all assets? Can also be done through the client only rather than being required to be in the game to download assets

Administrator
nathaniel555333 on Dec 10, 2020 wrote:
It's almost 2021. Can we please have the option to download all assets in one go? There are games coming out with over 100GB of data, and I am pretty sure that Wizard101 doesn't even come close to this size, so size won't be an issue.

So can we have an option to download all assets? Can also be done through the client only rather than being required to be in the game to download assets
Hi nathaniel! We've been looking into this possibility, but no concrete plans yet on it.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Sparck on Dec 11, 2020 wrote:
Hi nathaniel! We've been looking into this possibility, but no concrete plans yet on it.
I hope it happens soon. Reinstalling the game seems to be the catch all for many issues, but so many of us are reticent to do so due to the long "initial render" time.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
OMG YES! I second this! It can be cumbersome to download and slows down my computer due to shadow downloads. Especially, when playing on a new computer!