Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dog House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Keeping aligned with the roll out of the new Fall Update items and Hatchery now displaying which pets players have in their Pet Tomes, it is time for a "Dog" House.

This house would be themed around pets and allow bonus pets in the house, much like Avalon Castle Plot allows additional 250 bonus Castle Blocks.

Another idea my friend had was to have a Pet Vault that allowed 100 pets. Personally I am much more in favor of a "Dog" House that allows bonus 250 pets and is totally funked out in Pet Theme!

We are a community of collectors and now that the Pet Hatchery shows us exactly what pets we are missing, we need a place for all the pets we are about to hatch!

Thanks for continually making this a game a fun place for all :)

Administrator
Storm Dealer on Nov 15, 2019 wrote:
Keeping aligned with the roll out of the new Fall Update items and Hatchery now displaying which pets players have in their Pet Tomes, it is time for a "Dog" House.

This house would be themed around pets and allow bonus pets in the house, much like Avalon Castle Plot allows additional 250 bonus Castle Blocks.

Another idea my friend had was to have a Pet Vault that allowed 100 pets. Personally I am much more in favor of a "Dog" House that allows bonus 250 pets and is totally funked out in Pet Theme!

We are a community of collectors and now that the Pet Hatchery shows us exactly what pets we are missing, we need a place for all the pets we are about to hatch!

Thanks for continually making this a game a fun place for all :)
Cute suggestion! Since pets are a major theme in the game, accommodations for them like this are only humane :).

Survivor
Jun 22, 2015
I really like this would be a great addition to the game and help organize pets! :)