Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Mr. Lincoln have a first name?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Interesting question- I don't believe I have ever encountered the answer to that in all my time playing. Maybe Mr. Lincoln himself will have the opportunity to reply to this thread at some point?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Starblood653 on Aug 29, 2016 wrote:
Interesting question- I don't believe I have ever encountered the answer to that in all my time playing. Maybe Mr. Lincoln himself will have the opportunity to reply to this thread at some point?
One can hope, right?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Well my guess is Mordecai, but that is just a guess. I wonder if we will get to meet his cousin Abraham in New Stork City?

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
I was also wondering the same about Morganthe. Or is she just "Morganthe"?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
sKochiya on Sep 1, 2016 wrote:
That's her first name. They never mention her last name. All we know is that Sir Malory is her brother, but we have no last name for him either.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Morganthe is her first name. I don't know if we know her surname.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
exp613 on Aug 30, 2016 wrote:
Well my guess is Mordecai, but that is just a guess. I wonder if we will get to meet his cousin Abraham in New Stork City?
Wait until you find out that's in a new world. New Stork City. I like that. Perhaps it could be in a bird themed world?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
sKochiya on Sep 1, 2016 wrote:
Her last name may be something close to “Pendragon”; because Morganthe strongly resembles “Morgana Pendragon” from Celtic mythology (which Avalon is based off of). Morgana was one of “Merlin’s” allies until she turns on him. This is very similar to the story we see in Avalon (as well as duel a creature named "Pendragon").

Not saying this is her last name, but it may be close… if she even has one; however let’s stay focused on the main question… What in the spiral is Mr. Lincoln’s first name

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze03554 on Sep 4, 2016 wrote:
Her last name may be something close to “Pendragon”; because Morganthe strongly resembles “Morgana Pendragon” from Celtic mythology (which Avalon is based off of). Morgana was one of “Merlin’s” allies until she turns on him. This is very similar to the story we see in Avalon (as well as duel a creature named "Pendragon").

Not saying this is her last name, but it may be close… if she even has one; however let’s stay focused on the main question… What in the spiral is Mr. Lincoln’s first name

Morgana Pendragon (as far as I'm aware) wasn't mentioned in the myth, because Pendragon is the royal surname and she wouldn't need to kill to steal the crown if that were the case. Morgan le Fay was the evil enchantress trying to kill Arthur; which much better fits Morganthe.

And as for Mr. Lincoln, it is odd that we don't know his forename. I think we know every staff member of Ravenwood's first name except him.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Blaze03554 on Sep 4, 2016 wrote:

Morgana in later Arthurian tales is portrayed as Arthur's half sister, but not with the same father. She never would have shared his last name as Uther Pendragon was not her father. Her father was Igrain's (Arthur's mother) first husband.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Or if it's not Mordecai then I think it would be Jerry.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009