Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Different Garden Gnome Styles

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
So as I was putting in some plants for my halloween house, I realized that while the tropical garden gnome kinda clashes with the halloween theme, I would absolutely adore a spooky garden gnome that functioned the exact same way as a universal plant like. In fact, gnomes for every holiday and season would be great. We could get them alongside other holiday drops from bosses, from fishing chests during certain times of the year, and maybe have the option to buy a select few of them for a couple hundred crowns from seasonal vendors. It would be a great collectible thing to go alongside our other collections of bobbleheads and tapestries while serving a functional purpose.

So far I've thought of gnomes for yuletide, halloween, st. patrick's day, valentine's day, wiz's birthday in september, spring, summer, fall, winter (different from the yuletide one), a cowboy gnome, gnomes from each of the worlds in Wiz and perhaps a custom gnome that we could take to the dye shop to customize the face, clothing and hat styles, and outfit colors.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
Seems like a really fun idea. I also think it wouldn't take KI too long to implement this into the game. Wouldn't even need a big announcement. Just something they could drop into the game and let the players find out about it themselves.