Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dedication Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
So recently me and some people I was questing with started talking about the days back before celestia and all this other stuff came out. Eventually we got to the idea of us wishing there was something that could show our dedication to the game. So we came up with the idea of there being a badges that would go out yearly that would symbolize the years that you have been there including all the years that have passed. I know lots of other people who still play from back years ago would probably also like something that could show our years of being here all this time. Could this be something that could be considered and possible added.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
karken on Jul 17, 2015 wrote:
So recently me and some people I was questing with started talking about the days back before celestia and all this other stuff came out. Eventually we got to the idea of us wishing there was something that could show our dedication to the game. So we came up with the idea of there being a badges that would go out yearly that would symbolize the years that you have been there including all the years that have passed. I know lots of other people who still play from back years ago would probably also like something that could show our years of being here all this time. Could this be something that could be considered and possible added.
I think this is a great idea I would love to show how long I and others have been playing, it would give us something a little different. Even if it wasn't a badge that updated every year, maybe add a few badges for like milestones such as 6 months, a year, 3 years, 5 years, etc. Something like that maybe?

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I would absolutely love this, it would make me happy haha :)