Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decrease fossil amount for conga drums

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
I guess I am pretty salty but I like to share my opinion on things. 64 Fossils for 4 drums is just ridiculous, especially since it's to craft pretty mediocre gear. I feel like even a slight nerf (From 16 to 12 or 10) would be good. 16 is just so boring honestly. I'm all up for grinding these items, but it is so frustrating getting the one or two fossils from bazaar taken when you try to buy them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it this frustrating, but I'm putting my hopes up to shed a little light on this topic. Please, lower the amount of fossils you need, it is all around lame at this point x,x

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I agree with you and I feel many more people will agree to. I want to get the fire school crafted block boots from there later on when I can but that quest is so ridiculous it will take forever. On the bright side I have been saving up every reagent I could find ever since I started my wizard so it shouldn't be to much trouble (at first).

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i fully agree with you it just takes to much time to grind and i always get bid sniped in bazzar for fossils and stone block to transmute fossil it is ridiculous if this cant be changed at least some one plz list a great place to grind for these reagent

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I agree. Zafaria gear is nothing I ever craft and its the only crafting quest that takes 3-5 days to complete. 64 fossils for a single crafting quest, on top of other valuable and rare reagents such as sunstone and aether is pretty ridiculous.