Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Date of birth on accounts.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
Hi my name is jason also known as Jason Skystaff. I only wanted to post this because I truely and honestly think if you wanted your chat set to open chat so you can freely talk to one and other within reason you should be able to know what date of birth you exactly put on the account so you can know exactly how long until you can recieve open chat. Fell free to comment on this post and tell me what you think and hopefully the developers will see this. Thank you.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
familyguyrocks123 on Jan 2, 2017 wrote:
Hi my name is jason also known as Jason Skystaff. I only wanted to post this because I truely and honestly think if you wanted your chat set to open chat so you can freely talk to one and other within reason you should be able to know what date of birth you exactly put on the account so you can know exactly how long until you can recieve open chat. Fell free to comment on this post and tell me what you think and hopefully the developers will see this. Thank you.
under 13 gets menu, 13+ gets text, 18+ get open, if you made it under 13, your account DoB will not be registered, you will be able to qualify for text by going into your account settings, but because no DoB is registered, that account will not recieve Open, I should know, i'm dealing with it on my first ever account back in 2009, when the game literally just came out, and i was 12

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
You can already see your account's date of birth by going to the website, logging in, and clicking My Accounts. In the Summary, it'll show you the time your Wizard101 and Pirate101 memberships renew, the amount of Crowns you have, and the date of birth of your Wizard101 (and Pirate101) account, which should be below your Wizard101 and Pirate101 memberships.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
familyguyrocks123 on Jan 2, 2017 wrote:
KI does not track Birth Dates. You can not change the Birth date that was used when you set up your account. Chat options can not be changed other than possibly to Text Chat but Open chat will not be available.

Even if the Developers do see this, KI has set this up to prevent dates being changed or tracked so this is one option that they will not change.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Daniel Fireflame on Jan 2, 2017 wrote:
You can already see your account's date of birth by going to the website, logging in, and clicking My Accounts. In the Summary, it'll show you the time your Wizard101 and Pirate101 memberships renew, the amount of Crowns you have, and the date of birth of your Wizard101 (and Pirate101) account, which should be below your Wizard101 and Pirate101 memberships.
Seeing the date an account was created and the Player's Birth Date at the time are 2 different things. Birth dates used to create an account are NOT available anywhere on the site and are not tracked by KI.