Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create New Spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2016
I think the best way to show your creativity is to have players create a spell of their own! They can be judged by the professors! This is the best idea I came up with all day!

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
a cute teddy that kills them with kindness and a robot that makes a soda and the soda is actually poison and kills the enemy a spell that makes your opponent turn into a wizard eating mice that attacks there team mate

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
To be honest this would be such a cute idea! :')

I think KI does great on creativity, but they could always use some additional feedback from the players. Incorporating spell ideas based on players' ideas and concepts would be an outstanding addition to the game, and a fond way to let KI incorporate players' suggestions.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Deer Paladin 5 pips 450 AoE simple animation, a life version of deer knight....living, cherry blossoms, white gold armor, flowers in the antlers... get it from Knights Lore/ LoreMaster/ Crafting.... if it needs nerf.... make it the same as blizzard but like +30 points