Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create an Exalted Duel!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Rules:
Must be of an existing boss
Doesn't have to be exalted, but can't be too op for the level
Must stay the school and look of the boss you're making it after

Oni Exalted Duel:

Jade Oni: Rank 13
: 20,000
Cheats:
1. At the start of the first round he casts guardian spirit on all other oni's
2. "You bore me with your weak spells!" If a hit is cast and is under 1,000 damage: Rebirth
3. "Fool me once, shame on you!" If you kill one of the other oni's completely (only activates once): Earthquake
4. "Fool me twice, shame on me!" If you kill a second oni completely: Convert , then caterpillar on self

Death Oni: Rank 12
: 15, 000
Cheats:
1. "That won't happen again!" If a heal is cast: doom and gloom
2. "You can't cheat death!" If a wizard dies and another player attempts to heal them: Call of Khrulu

Plague Oni: Rank 12
Cheats:
1. "You won't best us again, Wizard!" At the start of the first round and every round someone hits: -50% Weakness on all wizards: Cleanse can be used to safely remove
2. "I see you've learned some new tricks?" If an aura is cast: stun on caster
3. "Blades? I've got blades." If a blade is cast: +30 bladestorm on oni's

War Oni: Rank 12
: 15,000
Cheats:
1. "War!" If he is attacked: Fire from above on caster
2. "With death comes war!" If the death oni or a war oni servant dies: a war oni servant will be cast to replace the spot
( War Oni Servant: Rank 9, : 1,000, no cheats)
3. "War can't be vanquished so easily!" If the war oni dies before other oni's are dead: War oni is summoned

unique drops:

Blade of the War Oni: (100+)
+10/8 / Damage
+10% Pierce
+120% Critical
+100% Block
+ 1 power pip at the start of battle

Blade of the Death Oni: (100+)
+10/8 / Damage
+10% Pierce
+120% Critical
+100% Block
+1 Power pip at the start of turn

Blade of the Jade Oni: (100+)
+8/6 /
+12% Resist
+120 Critical
+100% Block

Blade of the Plague Oni: (100+)
+10% Damage
+5% Resist
+5% Pierce
+100% Critical
+100% Block

Emperor's Prophecy Staff: (110+)
+10 Damage
+10 Resist
+110 Critical
+ 80 Block
+ 2% Pip Chance
+1 Power pip at start of turn

What's your exalted duel idea?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
XaZeRs on Sep 19, 2016 wrote:
Rules:
Must be of an existing boss
Doesn't have to be exalted, but can't be too op for the level
Must stay the school and look of the boss you're making it after

Oni Exalted Duel:

Jade Oni: Rank 13
: 20,000
Cheats:
1. At the start of the first round he casts guardian spirit on all other oni's
2. "You bore me with your weak spells!" If a hit is cast and is under 1,000 damage: Rebirth
3. "Fool me once, shame on you!" If you kill one of the other oni's completely (only activates once): Earthquake
4. "Fool me twice, shame on me!" If you kill a second oni completely: Convert , then caterpillar on self

Death Oni: Rank 12
Cheats:
1. "That won't happen again!" If a heal is cast: doom and gloom
2. "You can't cheat death!" If a wizard dies and another player attempts to heal them: Call of Khrulu

Plague Oni: Rank 12
Cheats:
1. "You won't best us again, Wizard!" At the start of the first round and every round someone hits: -50% Weakness on all wizards: Cleanse can be used to safely remove
2. "I see you've learned some new tricks?" If an aura is cast: stun on caster
3. "Blades? I've got blades." If a blade is cast: +30 bladestorm on oni's

War Oni: Rank 12
: 15,000
Cheats:
1. "War!" If he is attacked: Fire from above on caster
2. "With death comes war!" If the death oni or a war oni servant dies: a war oni servant will be cast to replace the spot
( War Oni Servant: Rank 9, : 1,000, no cheats)
3. "War can't be vanquished so easily!" If the war oni dies before other oni's are dead: War oni is summoned

unique drops:

Blade of the War Oni: (100+)
+10/8 / Damage
+10% Pierce
+120% Critical
+100% Block
+ 1 power pip at the start of battle

Blade of the Death Oni: (100+)
+10/8 / Damage
+10% Pierce
+120% Critical
+100% Block

Blade of the Jade Oni: (100+)
+8/6 /
+12% Resist
+120 Critical
+100% Block

Blade of the Plague Oni: (100+)
+10% Damage
+5% Resist
+5% Pierce
+100% Critical
+100% Block

Emperor's Prophecy Staff: (110+)
+10 Damage
+10 Resist
+110 Critical
+ 80 Block
+ 2% Pip Chance
+1 Power pip at start of turn

What's your exalted duel idea?
I'm not really a exalted duel fan but I like then all. Even though those ideas may not be written in stone, but it will give KI something to work with.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Spectral Guardian Exalted Duel:

Elephant Spectral Guardian: Rank 14 w/ mastery (boost: resist: //)
: 30,000
15% natural pierce
Cheats:
1) Summons a -90% tower shield at start, replenishing it every time it is removed, and removing it (and other wards) after the other 3 bosses are defeated.
2) Marks a random wizard using a stun block, after 2 rounds, if a charm or ward is not placed on the wizard, then each of the bosses will attack the wizard.
3) Every round after the other 3 bosses are defeated, the boss will cast a weaker 0-pip Glowbug Squall on all wizards, and placing -45% accuracy on each wizard.

Gorilla Spectral Guardian: Rank 14 w/ mastery (boost: / resist: /)
: 28,500
10% natural pierce
Cheats:
They place a +20% Balancespear on themselves before attacking.
They cast Meteor Shower every round a wizard passes or is stunned.

Zebra Spectral Guardian: Rank 14 w/ mastery (boost: / resist: /)
: 24,000
10% natural pierce
Cheats:
Every four rounds, they cast a -35% incoming aura.
Every other round, they cast Blizzard.

Lion Spectral Guardian: Rank 14 w/ mastery (boost: / resist: /)
: 29,500
15% natural pierce
Cheats:
Every round a wizard doesn't cast a blade or trap, they cast Earthquake and gets rid of any blades that aren't Mythblades.
Cheat casts Guardian Spirit on themselves after they reach 10,000 .

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Headmaster Prodigious Duel

Merle Ambrose: Ah young wizard, you grown so much since I first met you, and guided you in defeating Malistare's henchmen, well looks like you are finally all grown up, well how about you test your might on me.
Gamma: Challenge us wizard, and show us your strenght

Merle Ambrose rank 15 (resists 1/2 of every spell and no boosts)
always stun resists, and critical blocks and has a 60% chance of criticaling
50,000 starts off with full power pips

spells:
All spells pip 7 and up and he has mastery with all. depending on his cheat

cheats:
"Let's see what school you are young wizard" casts a random school based aura with 10 turn durability, which gives him mastery over that school, plus what that aura has, and will use this cheat again and cast a different aura once it runs out
"Young wizard your health is low" when someone dies, he'll cast mass infection trap and blade both 50%
"Cast your spell at the henchmen" Once gamma is under 10,000 he will cast the revival spell card (dont know it's name)
"My, My, You have grown havent you?" if a player has full power pips, this may trigger this cheat, mana burn
"Morganthe has corrupted you hasnt she?" if a shadow spell is casted ambrose will cast King Art (based on aura) on the caster

Running out of characters to type with , so new post

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Gamma Rank 15
stun resist and critical blocks all and 40% chance of criticaling
20,000 starts with full power pips

spells:
all none attack spells, tower shield, weakness, heals, frozen armor, blades, traps, virtul plague, etc.

cheats:
"Whoeadmaster, are you ok?" if Merle takes a +7000 attack, critical rebirth
"Celestial magic?" if every person has an aura around them, Bad JuJu too all (takes 100 damage puts 90% weakness on all of you)
"Late fwhoor the test i see!" if you enter after the battle has begun, he casts a +50 blade storm and a +50 hex on you.
"Fell asleep? Detention!" if the next turn after "Late fwhoo the test i see!" and the player who trigger it has passed, Gamma casts a mass stun, follow by a 500 per turn dot on the triggerer
"Headmaster! No" If Merle dies before him, Gamma will cast a +50% Balance blade, Amplify +25damage, and +100% hex on the player who killed him, followed by a critical insane bolt.

and again new post, running out of characters

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
loot:

Gamma's Tear
Amulet
LvL 120 (suppose to be, ya can't use it till the next update)

+30 damage
+20 resist
+140 critical
+ 150 critcal block
+ 12 pierce
+ 30 incoming and outcoming

+ 40 stun resist
Gives Tear, Circle, Triangle, Square jewel sockets
and one card:
Gamma's Insane Bolt: 1M damage to self or the 101 damage to opponent..... he rather die and live with Merle in the after life than to seek vengance.

Every single item in the game even crowns can be a possible drop

every player gets 101 drops... 101 being wizard101
25 reagents
25 gear
25 housing
25 tc
1 Gamma's tear

badge earned

Killing Ambrose last: Wizard of the Spiral
Killing Gamma last: Passion Taker

Experience given:
Ambrose last: 10,000,000P off of first try
Gamma last: 1XP...

Easy dungeon but makes you think how much Gamma truly loved Merle... so much he will practically commit suicide if he lost him

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
camahawk on Oct 1, 2016 wrote:
Headmaster Prodigious Duel

Merle Ambrose: Ah young wizard, you grown so much since I first met you, and guided you in defeating Malistare's henchmen, well looks like you are finally all grown up, well how about you test your might on me.
Gamma: Challenge us wizard, and show us your strenght

Merle Ambrose rank 15 (resists 1/2 of every spell and no boosts)
always stun resists, and critical blocks and has a 60% chance of criticaling
50,000 starts off with full power pips

spells:
All spells pip 7 and up and he has mastery with all. depending on his cheat

cheats:
"Let's see what school you are young wizard" casts a random school based aura with 10 turn durability, which gives him mastery over that school, plus what that aura has, and will use this cheat again and cast a different aura once it runs out
"Young wizard your health is low" when someone dies, he'll cast mass infection trap and blade both 50%
"Cast your spell at the henchmen" Once gamma is under 10,000 he will cast the revival spell card (dont know it's name)
"My, My, You have grown havent you?" if a player has full power pips, this may trigger this cheat, mana burn
"Morganthe has corrupted you hasnt she?" if a shadow spell is casted ambrose will cast King Art (based on aura) on the caster

Running out of characters to type with , so new post
Very thought out creative cheats. I like it.

Moira Stormheart

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
I really like that idea with all of the Mooshu Onis! While I think that the others could use a bit of work, I can't really say that I can do any better. I hope that KingIsle will look at some of these, as they seem like excellent full-fledged exalted duels or at least a good start to a bigger picture.

Hero
May 07, 2015
belloq exalted duel

belloq: rank 13
: 30.000
cheats: at the start of the duel belloq will place a 90% shield on himself then says: (I have already won!) and replenishes it every time it is removed. when he gets to 10.000 health he uses guardian spirit than says: (I cannot be destroyed so easily!). (dark lady! noooooo!)when morganthe dies he casts elemental and spirit traps and feint and elemental and spirit blades and balance blade and then uses gaze of fate on the wizard who killed her. 5 rounds into the duel he starts a special cycle he will only do once during the duel. it goes like this: on the 5th round he says: (time to start this duel right!) then he uses balance blade and blade storm then on the 6th round he uses hex and feint on all the wizards in the duel then on the 7th round he uses elemental and spirit blades then on the 8th round he uses elemental and spirit traps then on the 9 round he uses a 50% balance blade and blade storm then on the 10th round he uses an enchanted gaze of fate that will use all the schools but the rest will only do 100 damage. when malistaire dies he says: (malistaire! no!) then uses nested fury

morganthe: rank 13
: 60.000
cheats: 10 rounds into the duel she uses call of lulu (cannot spell it)

malistaire the undying: rank 13
: 50.000
cheats: none

drops:

blade of the deathly lord:

+ 130% critical
+ 50% power pip chance
+ 500 health

more drops later.....

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:
belloq exalted duel

belloq: rank 13
: 30.000
cheats: at the start of the duel belloq will place a 90% shield on himself then says: (I have already won!) and replenishes it every time it is removed. when he gets to 10.000 health he uses guardian spirit than says: (I cannot be destroyed so easily!). (dark lady! noooooo!)when morganthe dies he casts elemental and spirit traps and feint and elemental and spirit blades and balance blade and then uses gaze of fate on the wizard who killed her. 5 rounds into the duel he starts a special cycle he will only do once during the duel. it goes like this: on the 5th round he says: (time to start this duel right!) then he uses balance blade and blade storm then on the 6th round he uses hex and feint on all the wizards in the duel then on the 7th round he uses elemental and spirit blades then on the 8th round he uses elemental and spirit traps then on the 9 round he uses a 50% balance blade and blade storm then on the 10th round he uses an enchanted gaze of fate that will use all the schools but the rest will only do 100 damage. when malistaire dies he says: (malistaire! no!) then uses nested fury

morganthe: rank 13
: 60.000
cheats: 10 rounds into the duel she uses call of lulu (cannot spell it)

malistaire the undying: rank 13
: 50.000
cheats: none

drops:

blade of the deathly lord:

+ 130% critical
+ 50% power pip chance
+ 500 health

more drops later.....
belloq exalted duel drops part 2!

(the level for the blade of the deathly lord is 100)

pendant of the elephant's tear:
(110)

+ 30% resist
+100% damage
+50+ damage
+1000 health

blade of the shadow's kiss
(100)

+100 health
+200% critical
+20% resist

hunter's staff of greatest treasure (rarest item to get from there)
(110)

+1000 health
+100% damage
+gives 1 fire dragon card
+100%incoming/outgoing heals

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Here's another idea:

Trial of the Spheres Exalted Duel:

Astreaus; Rank 14
Cheats:
1. "Astral, eh?" When an aura is cast: supernova on caster.
2. "Enough of this!" Every 5th round he will cast 90% Tower shield
3. "Nice try!" If steal ward is cast, he will use steal ward on the caster.
4. "The sun is but another star!" If Mithraya dies before astreaus he will summon Mithraya back

Ptolemus; Rank 14
Cheats:
1. "I remember you!" On the first round and every 5 rounds after, he will cast Shift Ptolemus on a random wizard
2. "I fear you don't excel in moon magic!" If a moon spell is not cast in the first 5 rounds, and every 5 thereafter, he will cast 3 turn beguile on a random wizard.
3. "The moon get's its power from the sun!" If Mithraya is killed before Ptolemus he will cast Skeletal Dragon on himself
4. "The sun is back!" If Mithraya is re-summoned by Astreaus, Ptolemus will triage himself and use satyr on himself

Mithraya: Rank 15
: 50,000
Cheats:
1. "Learn to blade, wizard!" Every round a blade is not cast: Smokescreen
2. "Shield your eyes!" Every 6th round she will cast shift Mithraya
3. "Enough!" If a feint is cast on her: Cleanse ward on herself
4. "Have you learned nothing?!" If a single hit is cast on her: FFA on caster

Rare Drops:
Shift Ptolemus Jewel: 2500 on an enemy (6 pips)

Shift Mithraya Jewel: 2000 on all (6 pips)

Sun of Celestia Jewel: (Amulet)
+200
+40 Universal Critical
+5 Universal Damage
Gives 2 Cards:
Balanceblade (+30%)

Sun of Celestia Grace: (Ring)
+300
+275 Mana
+ 10 Universal Damage
+100 Universal Critical
+5 Universal Resist