Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craftable Duel Circles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
This is something I’ve wanted since they’ve released crafting. I remember with an old MooShu bundle that you could place a small door in your house that led to an arena. I really wish we had more of that or being able to make duel circles in general.

Hunter Myth/Wolf Legendstone

We've considered place-able duel circles for a long time.

The main issue is how big they are. Only a few house have a large flat area big enough for a duel circle.

It's still possible that we'll think of a solution someday.

Arthur (Gary)

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
Would you be able to do something like the Monstrodome, a small item that could fit in any house and transport players to a larger area where a dueling circle would fit?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I recall this being requested quite frequently. Perhaps an item similar to the Monstrodome would work?

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
A craftable duel circle could be on a floating island so it could be added to any house. A teleport access would work with any house, though the option of a bridge would be nice to have.

For many years I wanted this, but between the past year's "improvements" to pvp, and not being able to use my duel circles to enchant tc anymore, I don't use my duel circles anymore. I've turned some of them off with castle magic. If we could turn off the function of the crafted dueling circle and just use the land mass, I'd like that, otherwise, I doubt I'd bother with it. A monstrodome style would not be as good for most castle decor purposes.

An item similar to the Monstrodome would definitely work but I think a place-able duel circle would be more useful.

Arthur (Gary)

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Aug 9, 2021 wrote:
We've considered place-able duel circles for a long time.

The main issue is how big they are. Only a few house have a large flat area big enough for a duel circle.

It's still possible that we'll think of a solution someday.

Arthur (Gary)
How about a duel circle area atop a pillar. Then a teleporter could move you between the top and base

You won't have to worry too much about the ground space as its a regular pillar size, and is much suited for outdoors with their wide sky space.

I believe only the Dorm and Arcanum Apartment would not be able to use it in this case.