Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool Idea- Wizard101 Parties

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
Have you ever wanted for there to be a cool way to hang out with your friends in Wizard101? Well here is an idea: Parties.

So pretty much there would be one person (the host) who rents out a partyhouse. There would maybe be one for each world, and they all would be based on an area in their world (Commons for Wizard City, Stone Town for Zafaria, Caliburn for Avalon, Walruskburg for Polaris, etc.) they wouldn't bean exact copy of the area, they would just look similar.

The host would maybe pay 10,000 gold an hour to host the party, and every person who comes into the party pays 100-500 gold to the host. (Maybe for later worlds it would cost more?)

Some attractions the party would have are multiple dueling rings (probably 3 to 4), raffle drawings, pet contests (pretty much pet training games against another person.), mini gauntlets (should only take 10-20 minutes), a shopping booth where you can buy fireworks and party hats and other stuff like that, and then maybe a special dueling ring where 4 players face off against continuous rounds of enemies until they all die or flee. Also maybe a jukebox where people can pay a small fee (around 50 gold) to queue up a song they want to play.

Bonus Idea: Maybe if you are age 18+ you can hose an adult party where only adults could enter. I know I would like this because I like hanging out with fellow adults in Wizard101.

I feel like this idea would bring many players back to Wizard101 and also it would make Wizard101 a lot more social. I know this is a huge idea and would take a long time and a lot of hard work to implement into the game, but I think it would be well worth it and would love to see this in Wiz.

Alexander Legendstrider

Boris Starforge

Charles Legendstrider

Wolf Starforge