Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coat of Invincibility in Crowns Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2014
7
I have an Idea! Since everyone is wanting and going to get a Coat of Invincibility aka Commander's Robe, and that some people are too low of a level to do ranked pvp or tournaments, we can put the Coat of Invincibility and the Crowns Shop, and it can be for any level! So we all get a fair share and a fair win! Without pvp! Hope KI does this one day!

, AnnaTheWizardXD

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
542
Nooooooooooooooononononononono. No. It's meant to be a wearable pvp trophy. If you didn't earn it, you have no business wearing it. KI has made it clear that this is not up for discussion.

Furthermore, KI has already addressed the "I want a trophy robe but I don't want to put in the effort for it" complaint by adding the archangel gear. It's only 5k crowns, so I suggest using that.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
42
The main point, though, is that such a nice outfit, adored and wanted by all, should be earned and not given (time over crowns, like many school dungeon sets such as Waterworks or Darkmoor). This would also be unfair to the people that had to work so hard to obtain it, only to find a new, more simple way.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
452
It's special for a reason - time, effort, and honing skills.
You can start Pvp at a low level (see the leader boards). You should try the arena - you just might love it like many of us do.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2014
7
Starblood653 on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
Nooooooooooooooononononononono. No. It's meant to be a wearable pvp trophy. If you didn't earn it, you have no business wearing it. KI has made it clear that this is not up for discussion.

Furthermore, KI has already addressed the "I want a trophy robe but I don't want to put in the effort for it" complaint by adding the archangel gear. It's only 5k crowns, so I suggest using that.
I know , but the archangel gear is boring and doesn't show too much color.

Survivor
May 26, 2013
43
I think an outfit with the same appearance but different stats & name should be available.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
100
AnnaTheWizard101XD on Jul 9, 2016 wrote:
I know , but the archangel gear is boring and doesn't show too much color.
they have guardian gear that you can buy for gold in the crown shop for around 80k, just stitch that if you don't wanna work for the robe

Survivor
Sep 19, 2014
7
Ryan DayBreaker on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
they have guardian gear that you can buy for gold in the crown shop for around 80k, just stitch that if you don't wanna work for the robe
Wait, I can stitch the guardian's robe to anything else just to make a robe like the Coat of Invincibility?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
542
dk4vision on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
I think an outfit with the same appearance but different stats & name should be available.
The whole reason this robe is coveted is the looks. This would solve absolutely nothing.

Hero
Nov 22, 2010
749
AnnaTheWizard101XD on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
I have an Idea! Since everyone is wanting and going to get a Coat of Invincibility aka Commander's Robe, and that some people are too low of a level to do ranked pvp or tournaments, we can put the Coat of Invincibility and the Crowns Shop, and it can be for any level! So we all get a fair share and a fair win! Without pvp! Hope KI does this one day!

, AnnaTheWizardXD
Blech.

Let's not start putting PVP gear in the crown shop. It's supposed to be something you earn by doing well in PVP. Let's leave the PVP rewards where they are and make people earn them like they have to now.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2014
7
Starblood653 on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
The whole reason this robe is coveted is the looks. This would solve absolutely nothing.
It would solve the problem to non-happiness... But it won't solve the begging O.O

Survivor
Sep 19, 2014
7
dk4vision on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
I think an outfit with the same appearance but different stats & name should be available.
That's what I'm saying :D you read my mind!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
378
dk4vision on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
I think an outfit with the same appearance but different stats & name should be available.
It already exists for males, but not for females.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
542
AnnaTheWizard101XD on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
It would solve the problem to non-happiness... But it won't solve the begging O.O
Hard work and real dedication will solve your "non-happiness" problem, nothing else. The more time you spend here whining and trying to change something that should absolutely not be changed just because you can't be bothered to put effort into achieving something you want, the less time you spend getting better at PvP and EARNING the trophy you want.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
56
It'd be a good idea if it's without the stats.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
149
I would like to see a stat-less one in the crown-shop (Especially for female characters) since males can use the Epic Bundle robe.