Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

coat of invincibility

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
the coat of invincibility sold by dueling deigo for arena tickets is hard to get I have tried really hard to get arena tickets but it just doesn't work and ranks are hard to keep up and I thnk that it would be good to sell it for crowns for no stats then the one for arena tickets have lots of stats. thank you!!

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
coat of invincibil... on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
the coat of invincibility sold by dueling deigo for arena tickets is hard to get I have tried really hard to get arena tickets but it just doesn't work and ranks are hard to keep up and I thnk that it would be good to sell it for crowns for no stats then the one for arena tickets have lots of stats. thank you!!
You really want that super cool looking armor, don't you? Well I got tired of the usual Guardian/Commander Gear, so I opted for a school-desinged Marleybone Outfit. It works well for me, so you might want to check it out; usualy, you can find them for not that much gold at the Bazaar. Check the ''Usuable'' box, and go to the level 25 section. You will see some desings of your school (I got flammes on mine)

The Robe was a No Trade item for me. Might be different for you.

With this robe on, I use the Boots from Eloise. Good luck ;)

#popcicool7777777

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
I tried to find the cloak you were talking about I didn't find it and you have no idea how much I want the invincibility coat I want it so bad but its so hard to get and I have guardians vestment but I get bored of it and it different then the invincibility coat. I tried everything to get it and I don't know if wizard101 reads these or not but I want it realllly bad and other people do to.