Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas Updates (2018)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
Greetings my fellow wizard classmates,

I am suggesting these Christmas updates for 2018 and not 2017, since Christmas has already passed and the new year arrives in around 4 days and Christmas updates at this time would be useless.

So we all love Christmas and, especially, Christmas in Wizard101 with the Commons' decoration, Krampus boss, Felix Navidad's stop in Shopping District, Winterland and Yuletide packs etc. However, Christmas on the game has been the same for years, excluding Krampus, the skeleton key boss. That's why I would like to suggest you some new features that should, in my opinion, make it to the game hopefully next year.

(1) Decorate more Worlds and areas:
This feature could have been suggested by many players many times, but decorating each world's Common areas (i.e. The Oasis for Krokotopia) with Christmas decorations that could even be the same style and items as the one we currently have in the Commons would be very festive, in my opinion, Many people tend not to hang out in the Commons and only quest so there is a lack of Christmas spirit right there. Lastly, by areas, I mean Wizard City areas that are also crowded excluding the Commons, such as Olde Town with the Bazaar.

(2) Christmas Easter Eggs:
Hold on there, no I am not talking about actual Easter Eggs on Christmas... I am not that crazy!
However, little side features on Christmas would add quite a cool touch on the update above. One idea is to dress Ambrose in red and white clothes, such as Santa.

(3) Christmas Quests:
This is going to be big, but Halloween has its own quests, why not Christmas? I have a quest idea for Christmas and here it is:

*POP UP*
Ambrose: Happy holidays, young wizard! Sorry for interrupting you from your duties, but there is an emergency in Wizard City. Meet me in my office.
*Talks to Ambrose*
Ambrose: Thanks for coming, young wizard! Wizard City is in some big trouble this year. Well .. not Wizard City, but an old friend of mine, actually!
Ambrose: You have been in Ravenwood school of magic for some time now, so you should know who Nasta Slauc is right?
Ambrose: Oh my .. haven't you even been told about him? Anyway, Nasta Slauc is an old wizard who delivers presents to every single good wizard in the Spiral.
Ambrose: Huh? Why are you looking at me like that?
Ambrose: Where have I been? Yes .. Nasta's mount has crashed on the Unicorn Way's unicorn statue, the statue is fine, but I am afraid that the sleigh is broken. Nasta is surely fine, he is a well trained wizard.
Ambrose: Can you go to Unicorn WAY and search for Nasta's broken sleigh? If you see Nasta, make sure he is all fine and do what you can to fix his sleigh. You could be Wizard City's savior once again!
*New quest: He has come to town*

I will be updating the quest suggestion by replying on this topic. Hope you enjoyed it!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Honestly, I like and support these new forms of creativity.
We already have packs and new mount celebrating the holidays (costing crowns mind you), but how about something we can all part take in and enjoy together?
How?
Decorate more Worlds and areas
Like you said, this idea has been suggested time and time again, likewise with Halloween Décor being spread throughout the spiral. It would also be nice to see a few of these decorations interactive and fun. Maybe we can have it snow in the commons? Similar to how it is in Colossus Boulevard?

Christmas Themed Quests are good too and pop ups with the professors wishing out season's greetings would just be the sugar on top :D