Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chat ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
have any of you gone to the dye shop recently? If you have you would notice a huge shortage of wizards that are typically there. Why? They have all moved on. So many of them have been muted around the summer of 2015 that they called it quits. Like in this game if you don't have chat there's not really much of a point to play tbh. I mean sure you can use Skype with your friends but if they not on? I mean even toontown which is meant for ppl even younger has a more leintent chat system (toontown rewritten original game closer). And a decent number of wizards have come from toontown. But back to my point, why 10 yrs? If you look up games that punish you with 10 yrs mutes Wizard is the first thing that shows. Back to my toontown example, the longest you can get muted I believe is a month and you gotta do something like rly bad. Normally it's just a day. I mean most of the open chatters swear bc they are teens? Some might argue that there are children who play on parent accounts but why? Isn't that tech against the rules because it's sharing an account? Kingsisle even says not share with family and friends. Text chats and muted can't see it so honestly who is it affecting? I get if you are being like super bad with chat but I just swore about something with my friend and I got muted 10 yrs. or at least give more options with menu chat? I mean honestly it's so ridiculous you can even get muted in pvp. Kingsisle you could bring back so many players if their main accounts were not muted for so long! Some may be stupid enough to get muted again, but not me. I find it unfair that there is not another option. I hope you consider this because many people feel the same way as me.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
TheFiestyWizard on Apr 15, 2017 wrote:
have any of you gone to the dye shop recently? If you have you would notice a huge shortage of wizards that are typically there. Why? They have all moved on. So many of them have been muted around the summer of 2015 that they called it quits. Like in this game if you don't have chat there's not really much of a point to play tbh. I mean sure you can use Skype with your friends but if they not on? I mean even toontown which is meant for ppl even younger has a more leintent chat system (toontown rewritten original game closer). And a decent number of wizards have come from toontown. But back to my point, why 10 yrs? If you look up games that punish you with 10 yrs mutes Wizard is the first thing that shows. Back to my toontown example, the longest you can get muted I believe is a month and you gotta do something like rly bad. Normally it's just a day. I mean most of the open chatters swear bc they are teens? Some might argue that there are children who play on parent accounts but why? Isn't that tech against the rules because it's sharing an account? Kingsisle even says not share with family and friends. Text chats and muted can't see it so honestly who is it affecting? I get if you are being like super bad with chat but I just swore about something with my friend and I got muted 10 yrs. or at least give more options with menu chat? I mean honestly it's so ridiculous you can even get muted in pvp. Kingsisle you could bring back so many players if their main accounts were not muted for so long! Some may be stupid enough to get muted again, but not me. I find it unfair that there is not another option. I hope you consider this because many people feel the same way as me.
Bring back muted players?

Bring back players that harshly used language where they had the option not to?

I don't know about you, but I suggest that these muted players instead find a way to act with some considerate behaviour online.

Then you'll get your wish. Until then, the hall monitors have their eyes on the Wu Realm. Specifically the dye shop.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 78+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)

Champion
Mar 25, 2011