Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character customization?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Do you ever get tired of what your wizard's face looks like? Especially older wizards that you've had for years? Well I have an idea.

It's probably already been said, but in the shopping district there should be a customization area. For 50-100 crowns each you could change your wizards eyes, lips, face, skin. You can already buy new hair in the crowns shop, so why not? Also it would help fill the empty shops in the shopping district.

I've just had my wizard for so long that her face is starting to annoy me and I feel like I would like a way to change how she looks.

What do you think? Would you like something like this?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Tacoopanda on Apr 30, 2017 wrote:
Do you ever get tired of what your wizard's face looks like? Especially older wizards that you've had for years? Well I have an idea.

It's probably already been said, but in the shopping district there should be a customization area. For 50-100 crowns each you could change your wizards eyes, lips, face, skin. You can already buy new hair in the crowns shop, so why not? Also it would help fill the empty shops in the shopping district.

I've just had my wizard for so long that her face is starting to annoy me and I feel like I would like a way to change how she looks.

What do you think? Would you like something like this?
We've been asking for this, renaming of Wizards and a 7th slot for a very long time now. Hopefully, KI will listen one day. And hopefully that day is sooner rather than later.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
KI addressed the fact that it could be added to the game about Three years ago saying they were still trying to figure out if the good parts about it out weigh the bad. I personally want this badly as my Younger self made my characters skin color the opposite of mine in real life, its not horrible but it can be annoying and I am a level 101 so I do not like the idea of making a new character just because a little thing like the way I look and it bugs me.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
I would so LOVE to rename my Wizard. His name does not fit what he turned out to be.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
I want to be able to change my guy hair peremtly I miss my old hairstyle on my ice and I don't wanna have to wear a fake hair style when I walk around I wanna wear some of the cool hats

Defender
May 17, 2014
Gosh I want this so bad. I chose the blue eyes and sort of innocent look for my character which is.. fine but I really want darker skin (since I chose the palest) and the narrow golden eyes. It would make me so... sooo happy. 200 crowns would be a good price imo
Name changes could be tricky for a couple of reasons but if we can change our clothes why can't we do that with our character models?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Being able to change your character will be beneficial for both you and KI. This can be an income generator for KI by charging crowns (not a lot).

I have several friends who are sitting on the sidelines of the game waiting for something like this to happen. They said they would not only buy crowns for such a transaction, they would also consider re-upping their memberships.

Character changes in a game is a given. It keeps playing the game fresh and exciting!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I think the only real issue might be that players may have a hard time identifying who their friends are if they changed their names and their looks.

On the other hand, if someone is really your friend on your friend's list, you'd tell them.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 100+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)