Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing your face??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
So when I made my wizard, I was very little and I just choose a random face that I liked at that time, and now in the future, you may feel like "Oh, I don't like this face anymore, I want to change it" . (Not all I'm saying) Why not put something in the crown shop for about maybe 150-500 crowns per face change, so people in the game have the option of changing there face if they don't like it then/now. I think this would be a great idea for the next update in the game cause I for a long time wanted to change my wizard's face. I mean if your able to buy hair in the game, why not buy faces? I know that sounds weird but do you guys know what I am saying? If you made a mistake in the beginning, why not change the looks of the character? Its a lot easier than changing than making one entire character all over again to exalted with the same school, just buy it!

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
I agree with this post, but I emailed Wizard101 about this problem last night and they didn't help me at all.
*Sigh

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
i think that this would be a good idea but i have another idea about changing your name too. Sometimes you regret the name you have and want to change it

reply if you like my idea

Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
I have wanted to change the face on my first wizard for awhile now, I would definitely buy a new face if they put that option in the crown shop

Would also be nice if they added the option to change the original hair color so you can wear hats without having a hair color that does not match the rest of your outfit if you decide to mix things up down the road.