Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changes in the Spiral's Sky

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
Hello wizards! I'm not sure if this topic has been brought up before, but I would like to talk about it. The Spiral's worlds each have their own individual sky that relates to their own world. I was wondering, what if the sky could change from night to day in some of the worlds. Yes, I know, it being daytime in Marleybone wouldn't make any sense but it doesn't have to be Marleybone. The Wizard City Commons has lamp posts that seem to be never used because it is daytime all the time. And in a year, there are so many holidays with themes. So on July 4th, we could have fireworks dazzling up in the skies. Come on, wouldn't that be cool? If you like this idea, post what could be in the sky or how the sky could change! I just was wondering what you wizards that about this idea. Thanks!!

Elizabeth LifeSinger
Level 83
Archmage Life Wizard

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
That would be an amazing update! It would be cool to see Wizard City (like the Commons, Ravenwood, Colossus Blvd, and the streets) altering from day to night time. I think it would be about fair to make it daylight for two hours, then nighttime for two hours, then daylight for two hours, then nighttime for two hours. Like, switch every two hours. Actually, I think Wizard City and Marleybone would be pretty much the appropriate worlds to do this with but most people stay in Wizard City anyways now so it could just be a Wizard City thing and yes, the July 4 fireworks and New Year Eve fireworks would be amazing and have like a "firework show".
- V.Spiritcaller, 100 , 1st & 2nd Age PVP Warlord.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I have seen a post like this before and Lydia Greyrose said that there aren't day/night cycles because the worlds of the spiral don't rotate around the sun (or something like that) so the worlds are where they are. Marleybone won't see daytime and wizard city will never go through the night time.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I say they should just have it change in real-time according to your computers clock.