Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change A Pet Drops Name and Color

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
QUESTION FOR ANYONE WHO DOES THE PETS FOR WIZARD101!!

I think the Dark Fairy with Card should be the Fairy Queen.
The Dark Fairy Boss in Unicorn Way. This is the only pet to have the same name as its self without a card.
Like...
Troll = Tough Troll
Blood Bat = Fang Bat

Some what do you think, Could we have a name, and look change?

Administrator
Young Wizard, you can already rename your pet.

Renaming Your Pet
If you're not happy with your pet's name, you can now choose a new name by going to the Dye Shop in the Wizard City Shopping District. You will see a new icon there that will instruct you on how to rename your pet, for a small gold fee.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Renaming Your Pet
If you're not happy with your pet's name, you can now choose a new name by going to the Dye Shop in the Wizard City Shopping District. You will see a new icon there that will instruct you on how to rename your pet, for a small gold fee.

Silly Professor I dont wanna change the name of my pet, I want to change the name type of the pet.
Again The DARK FAIRY PET WITH the dark fairy card, SHOULD BE RENAMED TO THE FAIRY QUEEN. This again is the only pet in game with the same name as itself, with out a card.
(Just a idea for you all to throw around LOL!!)

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Renaming Your Pet

I don't think the poster was talking about personal names given to their pets. But was referring to the name type of the pets in boss drops. ;)