Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Tours: Great Idea But Not Working

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I love the Castle tours, love seeing what people create and want to see more.
But there are some Major problems.
When I tour "added today" within 20 minutes i am in a continual loop of the same houses. I switch characters (I have several), same thing, same houses. I do this on a weekend, so I know there are more than 13 houses added that i could be seeing.

I have put many of my houses on the tour list; each time I go home to check on plants, I see people there but nothing registers as my house being visited. I wait 2-3 hours to check the status of visits but still shows a Zero when I have seen up to 5 random people in my home in the couple minutes that i was gardening at the time.

I have been tracking the number of visits I get when I put a "Just Added" house on tour for one day only: 2 visits average on Fridays, 4-5 on Saturdays, 2 on Sundays. Tried this out for last couple of months, its consistent.

I would like to see Others homes instead of the same ones over and over and I would love to share my homes with more people.

Rock On, Decorators