Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Carnival Bundle

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Another bundle I thought of recently.

I've always enjoyed going to the fair and carnivals that come to my city during the Summer and Fall. The food, the rides, the games. I thought about, hey, we have the fair grounds in WC, I bet something like that would make for a neat bundle.

The house land will be a giant carnival complete with intractable rides like a small ferris wheel, a carousel like the one at the fair grounds, a spooky dark ride thats death themed with ghosts and ghouls that player can ride on as much as they want, food stands that will act like vendors, each stand will have random pet snacks available for purchase each day, candy stand will sell candy snacks like candy bar or candy apples, the popcorn stand will sell popcorn pet snacks, the ice cream stand will sell ice cream and yogurt snacks and so forth, only one stand can be purchased from each day so make sure its the snack you want.

The dueling circle will be inside a red and white striped carnival tent with benches surrounding the battle circle.

The house itself will be a giant 3-story fun house with moving floors, shifting walls, and a mirror maze at the top.

The outfit will be that of a carnival barker

The hat will be a white skimmer straw hat with a red band around it, I thought the hat would also give boy players a mustache, I figured that would be funny.

The robe will be a white long sleeve shirt, a red and white stripped vest with a black bowtie and white pants.

The shoes will be black leather dress shoes

The magical weapon will be a regular wooden curved cane that the player will spin in their hand as they cast a spell.

The pet will be either a Corgi or a Dachshund dressed up in a similar carnival barker outfit.

The mount was a tough one so I came up with 2

1st idea; a carnival ride car you'd see on most carnival dark rides, it can seat up to FOUR players, 2 in the front and 2 in back, it will be a wooden ride car with Spiral symbol details on the fronts and stars and crescent moons on the sides and W101 etched on the back.

2nd idea; A beautiful carousel horse on a pole, the horse does not move but makes sounds, it goes up and down as the player moves like it would on a carousel.

I hope this sounds like something people would be interested in. I'd certainly enjoy a bundle like this.

~Wolf Nightbreeze~

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Sounds great.

It would not have to have all those specific things, but I'd love a ferris wheel in the game.

A carnival theme would also be a great thing to roll out at Halloween or Purim or Carnivale times of year.

KI could do a lot with this theme.