Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Candy Creature Animus in Monstrology

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Hello! I only just returned to Wizard101 yesterday and have started the beautiful world of Karamelle! I am loving it so far and must say that I already got the Chocolate Moose mount for my bias of moose and candy! But, I really want to poke at the idea to have Candy Animus added! I want to have every candy creature from Karamelle collected for one of my houses so I can make my own little Candy Land! Please consider it! Just imagine a giant beautiful Ubear stomping happily (or angrily) about your home, as well as the tiny Gummy Bears and Candy Worms!

Your candy obsessed Sorcerer,
Rogan Light

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
BalanceOverLord77 on Nov 29, 2020 wrote:
Hello! I only just returned to Wizard101 yesterday and have started the beautiful world of Karamelle! I am loving it so far and must say that I already got the Chocolate Moose mount for my bias of moose and candy! But, I really want to poke at the idea to have Candy Animus added! I want to have every candy creature from Karamelle collected for one of my houses so I can make my own little Candy Land! Please consider it! Just imagine a giant beautiful Ubear stomping happily (or angrily) about your home, as well as the tiny Gummy Bears and Candy Worms!

Your candy obsessed Sorcerer,
Rogan Light
You will be please to know that several Karamelle creatures can be extracted with existing Monstrology extracts. All Gummy creatures and the Watchamagolems can be extracted with Extract Golem, accounting for the majority of Karamelle creatures. If you want to extract them, you can buy Extract Golem from Monstrologist Burke in Marleybone.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Thank you so much for letting me know! I had no idea it would count for the candy creatures!