Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying Extra Mount Seats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2017
I think that it would be a great idea if you could add extra seats any any old mount (Excluding Gold Mounts), for the price of like 2000 or 3000 gold depending on the mount. You could also buy rental extra seats that last for 1 day or 7 days, both sold in the crown shop, for 350 crowns for 1 day and 1000 crowns for 7 days. The rentals are pretty expensive compared to the permeant ones but maybe you only have a friend that can come on for a day or its a break and you guys want to lock yourselfs in a room and play Wizard101 all day everyday and it last for 7 days. This would be a great addition to the game as I'm sure no-one is buying the dragonfly mounts from the crown shop and some people don't want to waste all their crowns on packs.
Rundown
1-Day Rental-350
7-Day Rental-1000
Permeant-2000-3000 (Depending On Mount Price; The more expensive the higher the price)

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Nice idea but no one would spend crowns for a rent when they could spend gold on a permanent maybe swap it so gold for rental and crowns for permanent?

Survivor
Jan 31, 2017
That wouldn't be a bad idea, but i was thinking that it would only work on crowns mounts but maybe members would be able to purchase with gold so they wouldn't have to buy crowns

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I like the idea of expanding mounts, and I think it could even work for gold bought mounts. However, make it so that only crown mounts could get a 3rd seat. All in all, Im not sure how popular this would be, but I like the idea.