Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buy Back Certain Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
I find it annoying that I would have to buy back all of my trading points for only one or two spells I no longer wanted in my deck. I think it would be a good option that when you went to speak to Mr. Lincoln who you buy training points back from, you have the option to buy back all the spells or another option to select certain spells. You would not be able to buy back the spells if they lead up to something, for example the colossal card cannot be obtained without the card before it. If people think this unfair, you could have a limit for how many times you could buy back one spell. This would also be cheaper than buying back all of them at once.
Level 110

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
I like the idea, but correct me if I am wrong here... But you need certain spells to earn higher one's so selling (or buying back a TP) would create an issue with the natural order of all Spells from that school would it not?

Explorer
May 22, 2009
You're right, some spells you have to build up to. If they ever actually did it, I am sure they would be able to fix the issue by not allowing to buy back those spells you need to have to gain a higher one.