Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles online

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2016
I want to buy the Shinobi Bundle but its not in any of the gamestops near me and its currently not online either
why not sell them online? it would increase sales since a lot of member players use online payment and also it would be faster and easier for us to get them.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
All bundles go through a cycle. First they are exclusive to retailers. Then after a time they are available online from KI. Then they are retired.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Bundles have a cycle of not being online, being the newest of four online, being the second newest of four online, being the second oldest of four online, being the oldest of four online, and then not being online again. My advice is wait for the next Bundle-a-Palooza to stock up on the cards you want and can get. But the Shinobi Bundle will appear online in time.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2016
Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
but how long until we can buy them online I have been wanting the shinobi bundle for a long time but can't buy it online

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
It's usually a few months or so after their initial release, it depends on how many other bundles were released before it and still need to be online. I don't know when for certain.