Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2015
How 'bout make the bundles - such as Witch Hunter's and Shinobi and others - available in Canada.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
In time, they'll be available online. With the Mystic Fishing Bundle on its way off, that opens room for a new currently US-only bundle.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Survivor
Sep 16, 2015
I hope so. It's kinda ... no.. really frustrating when I want to get it and can't. And seems rather exclusive not to sell them in Canadian stores.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
khaerlyn on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
I hope so. It's kinda ... no.. really frustrating when I want to get it and can't. And seems rather exclusive not to sell them in Canadian stores.
It's probably technical/legal/licensing reasons. Don't take it personal. Might could try and order one off ebay or Walmart.com or something, but eBay would be really sketchy, so probably don't do that. Good luck, hopefully one of the new ones will be one you want when they replace the Mystic Fishing Bundle.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2015
"It's probably.... "

Well would like to know the reason all the new bundles are available in the US only and not in Canada. And not sure why it would be licensing.. I can get other monthly game cards here. Why would the bundles be any different?

I'm interested in each of the new bundles, but can't get them because I live in canada. I'd like to know why.

Thank you