Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boutique

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere but a boutique where you can change all your character creation options.

Many of us have leveled our Wizards and thought about stitching ideas to find our character choices just won't work or look well with our ideas.

Name changing I understand is a lot of work to make but with enough request for it, I think KingsIsle will see how valuable this feature is to us all.

Brandon DarkFlame: Prodigious Sorceror
Wolf IceHunter: Prodigious Thaumaturge

Also NestedFury needs a backdrop. Feel like Balance is kind of left out on that end.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Yes, yes and yes.

This idea has already been requested multiple times though It probably won't happen because of the family game-meta in place. People (mostly for kids) will remember a friend if their face and name always looks the same.

Kingsisle has hairstyles so they've definitely been paying attention to requests like these but I doubt this will happen.

Nested Fury update, though. Thumbs up. Nice thinking.

I wouldn't want to give up on this idea at all but it's been stated more then enough times already.

We should all really get some sort of voting poll going or something. I have a hunch that if we got support from some of the more popular wizards out there like the Friendly Necromancer or Blaze Lifehammer the idea could take off. KI has a good relationship with players who happily and actively support their efforts.

Lets show them we care and who knows! Crossing fingers.