Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blocking a specific player from visiting a house

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Here is a problem I came across recently. I have a house on the leader boards, and I put him on the ignore list cause he kept begging me for gifts and I did not want him hanging around my house, but he showed up and started doing stuff at my house, after I put him on the ignore list. I could not take that house down for obvious reasons and I did not want him there. In this situation I could not block teleports either. I am suggesting a feature which involves having a specific list for blocking specific players from houses.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can kick him out if you are there, if you aren't, who cares?

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
seethe42 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
You can kick him out if you are there, if you aren't, who cares?
What if he is hiding? Or I don't want him showing up at the house claiming its his or trying to scare away visitors there at my house. It has happened.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I like the idea. I had a friend who was really good in a fight, but he kept showing up at my house. I'm like, can I be left alone for five minutes? What if I don't feel like socializing at the moment? A really good feature would be the option to log on but be invisible. You're in the game but your friends don't see you and they can't come to your house or contact you.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Alexan580 on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
I like the idea. I had a friend who was really good in a fight, but he kept showing up at my house. I'm like, can I be left alone for five minutes? What if I don't feel like socializing at the moment? A really good feature would be the option to log on but be invisible. You're in the game but your friends don't see you and they can't come to your house or contact you.
There's already that feature. Under Advanced Options --> Hidden to Friends --> Yes.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
seethe42 on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
There's already that feature. Under Advanced Options --> Hidden to Friends --> Yes.
Well I certainly overlooked that. Thanks for the info.