Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

being able to trade fish between characters/gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2015
Hey kings isle, don't know if you actually pay attention to these post or not but here is an idea;
For those of us who have multiple characters on the same account we should be able to trade fish we catch to them. not for the fishing quest but say I have one character that needs some gold and not enough fishing energy... I would love to be able to use one character to catch fish and then trade them in shared bank to other character. kind of like we do with pets.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can trade fish, just not quickly. Craft an aquarium or multi-tank, put fish in it. Put it in shared bank and take it out on the other wizard. The fish will still be in the tank and can be removed to your backpack. It's time consuming, but it can be done. I personally find it easier to use snacks or reagents to pass gold between wizards.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
You can trade fish between characters on the same account. You just have to put the fish in the proper tank for it first. Then you add the tank to your shared bank and withdraw it on the wizard you want to have.

It won't count as a fish caught on the withdrawing wizard, but that wizard will be able the remove the fish from the tank so it can be sold if so desired.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I think we can do this. Put the fish in a fish tank, put the fish tank in the shared bank. There you go. I think I tried it a while back with a low value fish and it seemed to work. Then you put the tank in your house and remove the fish. It's a bit cumbersome if you don't have multi tanks, but if you are thinking of crafting with fish, it is another way to do it.