Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Before it goes Live, I have to say this...

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Shouldn't Omen Stribog, the new Gold Key boss should have a pet, like most bosses in the recent world do?

Well, I noticed he doesn't have his own pet that stands near him, so, I think Omen should have his own pet, one that we would like to have.

Sorry that this was near last second. Should've thought this before. What do you think?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Huh?? You need to explain some in-depth reasoning here. How would it do anything for an already satisfactory boss fight? If all of Omen's friends jumped off a bridge, does that mean he should too?

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Starblood653 on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
Huh?? You need to explain some in-depth reasoning here. How would it do anything for an already satisfactory boss fight? If all of Omen's friends jumped off a bridge, does that mean he should too?
Most bosses in Polaris have pets, which gives some new forms of strategy to them. If you're worried, I understand.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Trimond297 on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
Most bosses in Polaris have pets, which gives some new forms of strategy to them. If you're worried, I understand.
There's already plenty of strategy involved. I'm merely confused as to why this needs to be a last-minute, arbitrary change.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Starblood653 on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
There's already plenty of strategy involved. I'm merely confused as to why this needs to be a last-minute, arbitrary change.
It doesn't have to be last-minute. Maybe some time after it goes Live.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Would be nice but keep in mind Rasputin doesn't have a pet either lol.

Lvl 110
Lvl 78
Lvl 25