Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barbor Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Who else things w101 should make a barber shop to change hair style or color of hair for either crowns or gold. My hair is sooo bad and I made this account when I was younger it would give the game a unique touch and would be amazing to see a barber shop in like one of the houses in the commons or something

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ChaseHexCaller on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
Who else things w101 should make a barber shop to change hair style or color of hair for either crowns or gold. My hair is sooo bad and I made this account when I was younger it would give the game a unique touch and would be amazing to see a barber shop in like one of the houses in the commons or something
We've asked for this for years. We got the hairstyles in the crowns shop. I seriously doubt they will add this, though the majority of players would love it!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2015
Maybe they could have Justin Beber do a cameo as Justin Barber

THAT would be sooooooo cool!

Hahahahahahahahaha

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Who knows?

Maybe someday, but now, it just seems highly unlikely.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
ChaseHexCaller on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
Kinsigle will never do this as there is hairstyles in the crown shop, and if you could change your hairstyle with gold kingsisle will make less $$$ and they need to make as much $$$ as possible so they have really scummy deals in the crown shop.