Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance,myth,life,death. are not STRONG?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
37
Alura BH wrote:
I know we sorta made up but ...
Last night at 11 something, I saw a guy say; MYTH IS THE BEST!!

@Emerlad9649
Thank you.
@AndieJKitty
Thank you, too.

Stop the hate of all of the elementals just because you heard 5% of them brag.
I'm not hating I'm just sad that no one likes myth
P.S: in a way its not bragging he's just saying he thinks myth is the best but he's wrong no school is the best were good in are own ways

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
21
I have a Balance Fire and Storm wizard. I make sure that each spell is casted at the right time. I decide if I will heal or attack. Its the PLAYER not the school. The PLAYER decides if they will brag or demand. Lets face then fact you have once said something that wouldn't be considered mean but not nice either. Its just your personality, its you being you. Lets go back in time to when you were creating your wizard.

You take a test, answering questions that you would choose. You get a school. Back to current time.
You might have encountered some wizard being a show off no need to post a message on it on a message board. Each school has its weaknesses I have a Balance Fire and Storm here are how I the PLAYER will choose them turn out to be.

Marissa Frostsong Balance level 33 Attack and help some people. A lot of health

Andrea Ravemflame Fire level 7 helps others with spells will attack when alone

Tiffany Dragoncraft Storm level 5 Defensive not a lot of + attacks but a lot of health

What I am trying to say is that all schools are the same and no need to post a message on it to start a argument I am a Balance and I will not join you in defending our strength and power its like being one of those mean players. Be yourself be true to who you are.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
145
Alura BH on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Thank you. Just thank you.

Note to all the spirtials and balance wizards who agree with this post;
Please, just please, stop blaming all of the elementals (even though you're not trying to, pretty much all of them read this, kinda meaning it directs to them as well. ) some of us are nice and never said that those schools are weak. EVER. Like me. half of my friends are life, death, and balance. (I have myth wizards too, but they're pretty rare, sadly.) I have all the schools of wizards (expect storm.) and love them all. I'm not a hater. Plus, (I'm not blaming all of you.) some, though rare, spiritals brag. Last night, about, a dude kept saying "Death is the bomb, death is the best." And when I said there was no worst/best school, he said "Nah. Death is the best."

And to the OP; This is just rude.

Thank you, I will now name my wizards, highest lvl to lowest lvl to prove to you that I am not a hater;

Alura Battleheart, lvl 90 ,
Brecken Storytalon, lvl 48
Savannah Darkbane, lvl 24 ,
Rachel Dragonheart, lvl 19 ,
Fallon Frogspear, lvl 15 (16?) ,
and
Kestrel Wintergrove, lvl 10/11 .

I'm not a hater.
Oh, I think I was there... There was a death guy screaming out death is the bomb! And when someone(might have been you Alura) said that no school is the best, he just said nah, and continued on ranting about how death is the best. And I think he had a storm guy there saying that how storm was the best as well. I MIGHT have been there, but maybe not. If I am correct, then I was the myth with the waterworks gear equipped riding a frontier dragon mount. If I wasn't there, then never mind. Did this happen in the commons, Alura?

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
353
Spiral emperor on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Oh, I think I was there... There was a death guy screaming out death is the bomb! And when someone(might have been you Alura) said that no school is the best, he just said nah, and continued on ranting about how death is the best. And I think he had a storm guy there saying that how storm was the best as well. I MIGHT have been there, but maybe not. If I am correct, then I was the myth with the waterworks gear equipped riding a frontier dragon mount. If I wasn't there, then never mind. Did this happen in the commons, Alura?
Yep

@Mythrocks;
  1. I like myth.
  2. When I said none were the best, he said nah, myth is the best. EVERY. TIME.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
6
Defender
Sep 09, 2011
105
Hi there.

First of all i am for free minded peoples i don't ask of them blades, traps, heal or to kill for me only rule is stay alive and do your best i seen lots storm persons which deal 14,000 damage even higher but that is only cause we want that we help them with heal and blades. In pvp they got 400 critical rate but around 26% resist and health is around 2,000. What i want to say is that storm is powerful but they just have to attack each round or they will be dead, fire has overtime damage so they safe for couple rounds, ice is well tough i give them that those are long battles if you careful enough you can beat it. One other thing i seen is that some warlords of elemental schools are not that good at quest enemys so they demand more power or heal. Not all peoples have hands on great gear even when they have it they don't play good with it. I will say i notice that spiritual schools got less attention then elemental schools ( for example fire school got Fire Lord in deck card item ) i asked is there for Myth school they said nope storm got water efferet, healing current as pixie spell lol. I dont say we are weak just we deal with most trouble then elemental schools. Cause of that they mostly all think they own spiral but of all great gear and power happens that they dont have good cards or strategy and they fall down in anger and they call others as noobs. I will always say "yea i am noob deal with it" or Tc user "so what".

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, level 90, Technomancer
" Let the force be with you all "

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
353
Jason WaterBlade on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Dude chill out
I agree with you each wizard school is cool in it's own way but the reason ice and fire act that way is because of their spells they think their spells are so cool but and can not heal or summon minions a lot so we need to sheild trap heal and summon minions but you guys need us because your spells dont do a lot of damage.

Who agrees with me

Jason Waterblade lvl 35 (for now)
Plus, we can summon minions....

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
23
dormia123 on Aug 4, 2012 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS
I agree somewhat. I am not being a cheese head and saying this because, i am saying it from playing on storm, ice, fire and life death and myth. And i can say that balance is the strongest for sure. I am not pointing fingers, i am just saying, from experience with other schools i have quested faster and ranked up faster in pvp as a balance wizard than any other. Storm is weak unless you have crafted gear. Ice is decent and can be strong. Life i can say with all certainty is the most difficult to rank or quest with. Myth is similar to ice. Death is strong but can die easily if fighting a storm. Fire is my fan favorite but is the "average" of the schools. It hits strong, has decent health and a little above average resistance. But balance can shield every school (if you trained tower shield) and can only be blocked by a tower, and can hit three times with one spell.

But to wrap this up in a nut shell, don't judge other schools. Each is strong if you use them correctly. My suggestion if you are having difficulties, start crafting and get crafting gear.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
760
Sopdet on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Yea, okay. Sadly, I must agree with this. When ever I run into these Fire, Storm, Ice people in PvE I am demanded blades, shields, and traps, and even heals! I am not a dang Life. Sheesh. When I come across the Spirit Schools its always please and thank you and blah~.

Moving onto PvP. I win against Fire or Storm, I'm a 'NOOB!!!' I don't really ever win against Ice. And when I lose to Fire, Storm, I'm told: Learn how to use Balance right noob. Your play style sucks. How did you even get to Warlord, noob. Why do you even PvP when you are so bad at it.' And i'm like geez. what did I do. I'll get that occasionally from my Spirit School buddies. But it's mainly from the Elementals. And guys, don't get me started on how everybody acts like that. If you can jump back to the beginning of ours journeys as young Novice wizards you will remember we took a personality quiz to decide our school. The Storms are quick to speak and obviously dont think about it to much. The Fires have a hot head and firey temper and quick to anger.
The Ice are shy with their abilities at first but I promise they will get cocky pretty fast. They are the raging, swirling, never stopping Elements. The Life, Death, and Myth on the other hand are the essence of the Spirit of the body. I myself, along with many others are the Equivalent of them all combined in certain aspects. So yes, you can judge someone from their school because it is a reflection of their personality.

The magic of Balance is finding harmony and equality in all things~
balance has heals and a lot of blades that work for schools that aren't balance don't be balance if you don't wanna help people

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
353
Some people just want to be that school, so don't judge them by their school. That's like judging someone by their clothes or pet or hairstyle or house.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
54
dormia123 on Aug 4, 2012 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS
I am going to agree with you on this 100% even though my only 2 wizards right now are fire and storm. the reason why I am going to agree with you in saying this is because all 7 schools of magic in this game have their own way being the most powerful for themselves so let me say those reasons:

Fire: this school as you can probably tell if you are a fire wizard has a lot of multi hitting spells. the big purpose for this school is to be able to do a large amount of overtime damage with the spells like fire dragon, scald, rain of fire, etc. also most max level fire wizards have a ton of pierce
Ice: this school was not truly made to be able to do a ton of damage at one time. ice is a huge helper for some shields like tower and legion. also ice wizards are supposed to have a ton of health because they have a spell especially made to just taunt the your enemies. if you don't know what this means, it means that you reduce the threat on all of the other players currently in the battle with you so making the mobs attack just you most of the time. that is why a lot of max level ice wizards have at least 4500-6000 health. at least that is what I have seen a lot.
Storm: this school was made for an extraordinary amount of damage at one time, or within just on attack. if you know the level 88 spell for storm, storm owl that does about 1500 BASE damage, this is a huge example. this is also why most max level storm wizards have almost 100 or well over a 100 damage boost.
Death: this school as you can tell by the I think second spell you get, ghoul, trades half the damage you do for health towards yourself. this school was made to do just that really. that is why scarecrow can be an extremely affective spell and most death wizards have a better chance of doing a lot of solo questing.
Myth: this school was particularly made to so a decent amount of damage while being able to stun for up to 2 rounds. the one spell that can be extremely annoying and powerful is medusa because it is a nice spell in damage and stuns for 2 rounds
Life: this school as you obviously tell by pretty much the name is not supposed to be doing a whole bunch of damage. life wizards have a large amount of healing cards but if using good gear can do very much damage also. I suggest having a lot of good life friends to help you at times.
Balance: this school was made to really help out so many people at one time. balance wizards are able to shield, trap, and blade you for 3 schools at one time and blade every player at one time. it is not a good idea to underestimate these wizards because they help out everyone so much and are great wizards. they are also able to do a large amount of damage to mobs.
if anyone were to choose the most powerful school they can't really choose because they all can do so much damage in the own way

Sarah SparkleCloud 95pet warlord
Tanner DeathBlade 48

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
34
Ito is a little unfair that people who are storm er whatever go around saying they are the strongest. But most of the time these people are weak. Example: I once saw a kid (lvl 10 or something) he was saying he was the all time beat because he was storm. He was calling not only me (lvl 58 at the time) but everyone else a noob I told him he was being rude and he should stop be he said he didn't have to because he was storm and he could beat me in a duel.

Now the chat filter is very very annoying, but I don't think noob should be aloud. I once found a girl upset because people kept calling her a noob.

STORM AND FIRE: storm and fire wizards tend to have less health than say a life wizard. And the spells fizzle WAY more like 15% more often or something. And just because they are strong does not mean they re the best. Personally I think all the schools are well matched. I have a storm wizard AND a death wizard. They would be (my storm is WAY lower lvl than my death) very evenly matched.

So this is not a good argument if the schools are even.

NOTE: please be nice though wizard101 is a game for young children ale ell as whatever age you happen to be. Please no mean words everyone.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
17
All these schools where made for a reason. if that balance, death, life , or myth does note to help that is his/her problem. but it seems you want to have power. so just join storm.

Flint Winterleaf
level:28 (at the moment)

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
-Sigh- Just more stereotypes. I have 2 fires, a balance, ice, myth, and death. I have seen people of every school brag. It's just a human trait. No need to judge everyone of a certain school based on what some people have said. And technically, if you say that storm is strongest, you are correct. It has the most damage boost and base spell damage. This does not mean that storm is the best school. Each school has its role in questing and in pvp. (except arguably myth because Kingsisle simply will not give them another all enemy spell -.-) Each can be good and bad, depending on how you play it and how willing to spend money you are. Why people would think that this is any different for elemental schools than spiritual schools and balance, I have no idea. Why blame all people for what a few people do?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
10
It is not just the elementals. In every school you will find a group who believes their school is best and no other can touch it. That's bound to happen with the large amount of school pride there is here. I find it most prevailent in storm and death actually. Storm has the highest base attack damage so the youngest players often confuse it as being the most powerful period. Rather then fighting about it, It's more beneficial to explain it to them if that's possible. I once had a friend who was balance like I am, then he decided that because and I qoute "noone can survive a stormzilla." (I've survived many a stormzilla mind you.) that he should make a storm wizard. Once he did he deleted me saying and I qoute "Balance is stupid." No good bye or anything. I very much disagree with him btw I love balance. Death wizards are easier to solo, and if one solos you dont have to compaire yourself to anything but the monsters you fight. Which often leads to arogance. Not that all death wizards are arogant. My point is that it's a waste of time and energy to be angry at ignorance.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
34
I posted before but some people brag that they are great because they have crowns and that is way stupid and balance myth death and life are strong but you have to know how to use them and it would be best to have a second school life is one of the best because it heals .balance is great because it has boosts and you can use it to weaken enemies. Death is strong because it allows you to steal health from the other player/mob. Myth is strong for its ability to summon minions (basically gives you help when you need it and have no friends online atm. So it really isn't a fair fight because balance myth life and death are all strong but in there own ways.

Please note that storm and fire have less health and fizzle more because if their power

Haley Moonshard
Jessica Mistcloud

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
In this argument I align with no one. I have seen people just plain bragging:

Strom:"I have the best attack so away with you"
Fire: "Ha burn to death I can break shields and attack"
Ice: "Oh yeah try to kill me noob"
Life: Same as ice
Death: Same as ice and life
Myth: "Spam a shield I can break you
Balance: "Best school ever try to kill us"

So I'm not saying you shouldn't stand up to any school just the player who brags and by that I mean use the ignore button

Hope this helps

-Ian Dragonshield

"Sometimes its hard to know which way your supposed to go but deep inside you know your strong, follow your heart and you can't be wrong..."