Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance,myth,life,death. are not STRONG?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
304
jonathan1q2w3e4r on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
myth stinks but life balance and death are strong, and death has the strongest spell in the end you know
SERIOUSLY? myth stinks?maybe when your getting killed that myth wizard won't come help you. myth is a school with a lot of potential as long as you know how to play the game right. myth has good attacks all spells at the begining even though the attacks all spells aren't the best at higher levels. every school is equally good and has a certain purpose:
Death: good for solo because it heals and attacks at the same time, high health to stay alive
Life: healing spells, good health
Myth: great minions, attack twice spells for shields, shift for the times when that guy keeps casting attack over time spells
Balance: all the blades and traps, amazing health, per pip attack
Storm: best damage, supercharge blade, although it might have lower health
Fire: great damage, attack over time spells
Ice: best health, although it has less good attacks

P.s. keep up that attitude and the myth wizards with earthquake you every time in pvp

Jasmine Owltalon, level 87, myth: a school that should NEVER be messed with i:

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
90
ok i am just gonna go out and say that it is annoying how elemental and balance wizards keep thinking they are the best but they are not. i even have an ice wizard and i'd never do that but my main school is death xD. but i always do see ice wizards calling lower levels noob and especially storm. some fire wizards are silent haters they lose a fight and they just quietly leave and delete you ( i said some not all do that yo) but it is annoying how some people never have faith in the spirit schools sometimes. but it's not just them sometimes i sometimes see life bragging because of their spirit guardian xD. i know they heal but people are able to kill in one hit ( myself included) but if it wasn't for guardian spirit they would've have been dead long ago. so that is my opinion and please don't complain about what i said (Blaze Moonmender lvl 90 necromancer)

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
97
Your right. Just a week ago a Fire wizard kept calling me weak because I'm Myth. He said- "Fire is the best school Myth is the worst I can beat you anytime read the book in the Fire school in Ravenwood for proof." He had this posy around him going like "Yeah" after he insulted me. (And they doing that dance thing too) But not all wizards are like this, some are nice.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
68
In my opinion my favorite schools are life and death.

Why? They fit my playing style. I don't like being easily put into a jam where I can't heal myself fast enough. Life spells heal VERY high. Scarecrow also heals high enough to bring a death wizard back to full health.

I guess I like life and death because they can use their own strengths and use that strength to put the opponent at a disadvantage.

Death can use doom and gloom as well as infection and can use spells like Dr. Von's Monster to heal themselves while going right around the field spell.

Life can stack life dispels with gnomes and disable all schools but death and balance from healing as life is the primary school of healing. Then they can troll by setting up a sanctuary to make them heal even better.

I guess the 2 schools just fit my playing styles though.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
68
I don't think people have the right to criticize other schools until you have mastered the tactics of all of the schools from balance to storm. Anyone who has mastered all schools knows that a school can be very weak under certain conditions but great in others.

I personally have not mastered all schools but I am working on mastering the spirit school.

For instance, you can beat any of the elemental schools by jamming their healing. Heal jams are a fatal flaw for the elemental schools since they cannot heal themselves fast enough. The only problem is being able to get around the massive damage that storm and fire can dish out and the massive amount of shields, health, and resist ice can have.

Life and death are natural opposites. If you use doom and gloom against a life wizard they won't be able to heal fast enough. If you use shields against death wizards they can't steal your health and heal themselves.

As for myth and balance, well I am not so sure about myth but I would assume the heal jam rule applies for myth.

As for balance, well that's a pretty complex problem I don't know the answer to. As far as I know balance only has heals for over time, so if you can quickly dish out enough damage then you can beat them. But then the shield factors come in as well as the resists and the pip saving for judgement. On top of that they have mana burn and can stop you from dishing out high rank spells.

I guess you can say balance combines aspects from all schools into one school. Hence why its called balance.

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
76
dormia123 on Aug 4, 2012 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS
not all ice fire and storm are bad i quested with all 3 schools with my friends before they are not mean but yes as a balance everyone wants ME for the blades even though i want to beat azteca already

Keelan Sun Vault Promethean

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
24
AnthonyAngleBrand on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
Come on dude,quit whining. Its not are fault were strong. Also life has healing, death has draining, myth has summoning. and balance has charms, wards ect.
We don't have that kind of stuff, well we do just no as centered around it.
Anthony Angel Brand-
Lvl. 44 Pyromancer
I got to a higher level so now I have more to say. First EVERY school does have its own "edge'' that makes it have a advantage so you guys have charms wards and draining, and healing. You know that Balance is very hard to beat because they always stack with charms and shields ad traps. Life can heal every 5 seconds if they want to. Death always deal out damage and heal themselves. Myth can summon all the minions you want to. Its annoying that you guys all act like we put are selves on some pedestal and always act like were big and better then you... news flash you guys are just as strong as us so yeah bye.

Love, Anthony Angel Brand level 47 pyromancer.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
8
Time Warped on Aug 8, 2012 wrote:
That IS true. Life heals not just you but other people.
Balance gives you blades and shields.
Death sacrifices ITSELF to heal you.
Haven't you seen us use unicorn, sprite, balanceblade, and sacrifice?
Just because your Storm, Ice, or Fire doesn't mean you can just push us around.
Everybody thinks this when you say your the best - Yeah Right.
We are strong too. As a matter in fact, without us, your NOTHING! Everybody Would Be Ice, Storm, or Fire. They are all Ddifferents meaning there IS NO BEST!
So stop yapping about how your the best. It makes all of us ANGRY
Someday all of use other schools are going to team up against you Ice, Storm, and Fire Wizards. Not against all ice, storm, and fire. just some of you. Hey Malistaire is the strongest on wiz101, and what school is he? DEATH!
I think i proved my point 8)
Fact: Some of you guys are nice.
I myself think this whole entire post is a false statement. All of the schools are Balanced. Completley balanced, well, Balance itself does have some major advantages, but anyhow.

I agree with you that Life, Myth, Death and balance are incredibly useful comrades. Balance can not be shorted out by any shields other than tower shield. Wizard101 intended to balance all the schools so there wouldnt be an outrage like this.
Let me list the advantages for you:
: Uses All Schools
:High Defense
:Can heal without many Pips.
(My School): Can do multiple loads of damage.
: Doesnt need friends as often to help. Due to minions.
: Can heal themselves very quickly.
: Massive Attacks

The rest are the astral schools, which arent the topic.

However, Malistare:
A. Does not repersent or show any of the schools as strongest.
B. Is not the strongest antagonist in the game (That title goes to Morganthe)
C. Is storm when facing him in Xilbaba. (Malistare The Undying)

Thats just about it.

-Blaze Fireshade, Level 66 Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
20
dormia123 on Aug 4, 2012 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS
One, you saying this shows you don't know that all schools are strong in their own way. Life heals, we cant be without that. Death can deal out damage, and heal them selves. Myth can summon minions, and are the main stun school. Storm deal the highest amount of damage. Fire deals damage over time. Balance can weaken your enemy and buff your team. Ice (and my person) can take the most damage. We are all used for our ways, so how about you stop. and also, death throw their weight around, look at the leader boards, number one is a death, two is a balance. So stop saying that all ice, fire, and storm say those stuff. May I also remind you that we are the most basic classes. And I bet all of you have an ice, fire, or storm (Remember we can make six characters, and it would be boring having the same type of people). So please stop

Explorer
May 06, 2012
59
Every shool has some skill and weakness,i will list them below.

Fire strenth over time damage weakness not many good regular atacks

Ice strenth good defense and wards weakness weaker atacks

storm strenth powerful atacks weakness low defense(my school)

Death strenth atack and heal spells weakness weaker atacks

Myth strenth minions and double atacks weakness mions arent good for bosses

Life strenth great healing weakness lacks atack

Balence strenth lots of spell that ruin others plans (happened to me a lot) weakness lower atacks

Nathan IronHammer

level 62 diviner

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
24
Time Warped on Aug 8, 2012 wrote:
That IS true. Life heals not just you but other people.
Balance gives you blades and shields.
Death sacrifices ITSELF to heal you.
Haven't you seen us use unicorn, sprite, balanceblade, and sacrifice?
Just because your Storm, Ice, or Fire doesn't mean you can just push us around.
Everybody thinks this when you say your the best - Yeah Right.
We are strong too. As a matter in fact, without us, your NOTHING! Everybody Would Be Ice, Storm, or Fire. They are all Ddifferents meaning there IS NO BEST!
So stop yapping about how your the best. It makes all of us ANGRY
Someday all of use other schools are going to team up against you Ice, Storm, and Fire Wizards. Not against all ice, storm, and fire. just some of you. Hey Malistaire is the strongest on wiz101, and what school is he? DEATH!
I think i proved my point 8)
Fact: Some of you guys are nice.
HAHAHAHAHA, that was funny but ummm how about we are just as strong as with out you guys. Now look at me boasting about how we are just as good without because we are. Now look at you being like us elemental
wizards saying were nothing without you. Also Malistaire is NOT the strongest wizard so bye

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
2
is really good. If you use it correctly, it is the best in the game by far.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
252
dormia123 on Aug 4, 2012 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS
Hey, offensive! I do not ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever (you get the idea) say storm is the best school! Have you even tried making a diviner? Sure, it's easy at first, but once you get to marleybone the fizzles really get to you. And as a master diviner, I know that it's hard. The easiest wizard I have ever tried is my balance wizard! Storm is great as a secondary school, but it is super hard as a focus. I have tried ice, and she is the same level (about) as my balance wizard, and it is at least twice as hard for her. You are basically saying the elemental schools have all the advantages. This is not true! All schools have their advantages and disadvantages. It just sounds like you either need to find those school's advantages and stop looking at the disadvantages, or you're jelous- about absolutley nothing.

Destiny Windgem, level 41

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
252
Time Warped on Aug 8, 2012 wrote:
That IS true. Life heals not just you but other people.
Balance gives you blades and shields.
Death sacrifices ITSELF to heal you.
Haven't you seen us use unicorn, sprite, balanceblade, and sacrifice?
Just because your Storm, Ice, or Fire doesn't mean you can just push us around.
Everybody thinks this when you say your the best - Yeah Right.
We are strong too. As a matter in fact, without us, your NOTHING! Everybody Would Be Ice, Storm, or Fire. They are all Ddifferents meaning there IS NO BEST!
So stop yapping about how your the best. It makes all of us ANGRY
Someday all of use other schools are going to team up against you Ice, Storm, and Fire Wizards. Not against all ice, storm, and fire. just some of you. Hey Malistaire is the strongest on wiz101, and what school is he? DEATH!
I think i proved my point 8)
Fact: Some of you guys are nice.
No, undead Malistaire is strongest. Also, I have never seen anyone besides the occasional death wizard brag about their school. I know I never do.

Destiny Windgem, level 41

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
29
If you make life any stronger, they will be overpowered.. lol I mean, they have high health, decent attacks and can heal huge amounts. I like it just the way it is, those are just my opinions though.

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
73
Dude there are bunches of level 90 people i'm level 59 and almost 60!
Each school is a little bit different.
Each are very strong depending on how you use the cards (especially ).
The people you find that are high level fire ice and storm that call your friends noobs are probably just bragging.
I have a level 90 fire friend and he doesn't brag.

Brianna Starsong wizard level 59, almost 60

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
47
dormia123 on Aug 4, 2012 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS
I know what you mean I dated a fire and broke p with him because al he did was down me and others ike us myth ,balance ,life and death players I mean who do they think they are

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
From a 1v1 pvp perspective, the schools are basically equal. Death can do large damage with skeletal dragon, weakness you, take off weaknesses, and regenerate health under doom and gloom with its drain attacks. Life can stay alive and use (at least that I have seen) critical builds or jade builds and kill fast or slow, and heal very, very well. Myth has some advantages, stuns, a powerful DoT, double hit spells to get around shields in second, shatter, minions to remove shields, and shift to destroy powerful DoTs. Outside of 1v1, its main advantage is earthquake. Balance has supernova, judgement, scorpion, and mana burn. Ice has great health and resist, and can do decent damage with the right items. Fire can go around shields with DoTs, weakness with efreet, and often critical spam. Storm can wild bolt, do a ton of damage, and enfeeble to minimize damage done to it. Storm and fire can be weaker to ice, but converts will solve that problem. In conclusion, the schools each have advantages and disadvantages. People may brag, but what they say is not true. You can achieve a great strategy in 1v1 with any school.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
10
I'm sorry some wizards did that, but you can't judge all Elemental Wizards. I am ice myself, and I have to call up my life buddy every once in a while. And I don't brag.

Peace,

Natalie IceRiver,

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
137
I am matthew wyrmblade lvl 82 balance and i agree! All the storm and fire guys are really mean about this! i have one in a million badge and they still are mean about it! i support you in every way! this needs to stop!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
47
i hope i speak for all my kind when i say that needs to stop all the peaple yelling and screamingwill do no good there is a report button a ignore botton and there is an unfriend button start using them and stop the war all the schools are power full and all the school have a weakness thats the way it works this is a game but you are turning it into a war i have seen peaple cuss in the commins over this all of you need to grow up or leave the game

K.spiritweaver level 68 none of you busness

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
38
I think all schools are equally strong.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
193
some of you know me on the message boards (maybe) if you do you know by looking at my title im a master of fire. (i have actually been here since it came out but i have taken big brakes to focus on real life) and i know how the elemental schools say they are the best but actually i think they are not as good as the spiritual. i mean when i was a lvl 32 a lvl 15 myth beat me. he was my friend though so there was a lot of laughs and not hate. and i probably couldn't beat a lvl 30 life. and death... i bet a lvl 40 could beat me. (or under, idk) fire storm and ice (idk about ice though , they have pretty good resist and life, but they shouldn't brag) are not what they are cracked up to be. i totally agree with you. im not doing this to get on your good side i think this should stop. i would rather be a spiritual if i didn't get so far on my main character. and dont judge everyone, there are some elemental's like me who are on your side.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

"knowledge is power, use it wisely"

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
193
i forgot balance for a sec. sorry balance wizards balance is pretty powerful to like a lvl 30 i would not go up against. i have some good cloths but they can lower all my damage, accuracy, resist,...well thats all i have. (resists not that good, only 2%) so ya im actually kind of afraid of you medium to high lvl spirit school guys. you guys are powerful. again sorry balance and hope this stops

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

"knowledge is power, use it wisely"

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
This is basically saying that no myth, life, death, or balance wizards brag, but lots of storm, ice, and fire wizards do. Certainly not true. I have seen many people of all schools brag. You can't just blame storm, ice, and fire because you do not have or like those schools. Also, what about people that have many schools on their account? I have all schools but storm, so the elemental/spirit division really does not apply as much to me. There are strengths and weaknesses to every school. No school is better or worse than another.