Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance,myth,life,death. are not STRONG?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
3
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4952
dormia123 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS

Anyone who plays the game, and their wizards, correctly will realize that each and every school and wizard has the potential to be strong. I pretty much ignore the whiners because they have no clue. :)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1623
Or just leave it to that, and let them do what they want...

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
143
dormia123 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS


yeah, yesterday there was a ice archmage commander throwing his weight around and calling my friends noobs. why is he allowed to do this? they thik they are best.

"To unite as one is to win as all"

WIlliam Deathhead

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
185
dormia123 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS
not all wizards are like this.

Thomas StormLeaf
Balance Archmage

Defender
May 21, 2011
104
I find this rude, i am sorry but you can judge everyone from one or two people. storm, (not trying to be rude) has the most power, fire, third most and ice least. storm has least health, fire third least and ice most. its the balance of power. thats why you might see people saying that storm is the most powerful or ice is the strongest. its fact. but it doesnt mean they are saying they are the best school, well they might be, but its their opinion.

plus your saying that the spritual and balance school do nothing. excuse me?
i see death myth life and balance wizards all the time saying that those schools are the best and when you try to stop them from putting others down, they wont.

plus, you cant say this because people have many wizards of many schools.

this post is totally unfair and next time, do something more like:

"please stop saying your the best school cause your not"

rather than:

"storm ice and fire are totally mean and life myth death and balance are innocent"

because the statement above is flase.

~Sydney Pixie


Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
12
I disagree. It's your strategy that makes your wizard's school strong, not just the spells. The strategy that you use for a fire wizard may not be the same on a myth.

- Lenora Nightstone, Legendary Theurgist

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
185
sydneypixie wrote:
I find this rude, i am sorry but you can judge everyone from one or two people. storm, (not trying to be rude) has the most power, fire, third most and ice least. storm has least health, fire third least and ice most. its the balance of power. thats why you might see people saying that storm is the most powerful or ice is the strongest. its fact. but it doesnt mean they are saying they are the best school, well they might be, but its their opinion.

plus your saying that the spritual and balance school do nothing. excuse me?
i see death myth life and balance wizards all the time saying that those schools are the best and when you try to stop them from putting others down, they wont.

plus, you cant say this because people have many wizards of many schools.

this post is totally unfair and next time, do something more like:

"please stop saying your the best school cause your not"

rather than:

"storm ice and fire are totally mean and life myth death and balance are innocent"

because the statement above is flase.

~Sydney Pixie

First I have never seen a balance brag I am not that type of person so I'm balance that means I am like others?

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
13
I am a storm student. Due to the fact I technically chose storm, I am a fire student. But that's not the point, the point is, I have seen this. But each school has a weakness, no school is truly better than another. This bickering and bragging isn't limited to these schools mentioned either. Ask me about any strategic points on the schools. This is a disappointing point you made. The people you speak of are a sort of extremists within the schools. I would NEVER brag about my school, because I know something most don't. Okay, that didn't count as a school brag. Anyway, the point is, you know what, here is my known knowledge of the schools suggested team-ups. Life w/storm storm w/life fire w/unknown ice w/unknown myth w/unknown death w/unknown...I clearly have some research to do... But the schools all balance each other out. Speaking of balance, I forgot to pair that, balance w/unknown. Yeah, I am going to observe some wizards today, I clearly need to look at some wiz stats.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
126
That IS true. Life heals not just you but other people.
Balance gives you blades and shields.
Death sacrifices ITSELF to heal you.
Haven't you seen us use unicorn, sprite, balanceblade, and sacrifice?
Just because your Storm, Ice, or Fire doesn't mean you can just push us around.
Everybody thinks this when you say your the best - Yeah Right.
We are strong too. As a matter in fact, without us, your NOTHING! Everybody Would Be Ice, Storm, or Fire. They are all Ddifferents meaning there IS NO BEST!
So stop yapping about how your the best. It makes all of us ANGRY
Someday all of use other schools are going to team up against you Ice, Storm, and Fire Wizards. Not against all ice, storm, and fire. just some of you. Hey Malistaire is the strongest on wiz101, and what school is he? DEATH!
I think i proved my point 8)
Fact: Some of you guys are nice.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
503
DeathBlack5 wrote:
That IS true. Life heals not just you but other people.
Balance gives you blades and shields.
Death sacrifices ITSELF to heal you.
Haven't you seen us use unicorn, sprite, balanceblade, and sacrifice?
Just because your Storm, Ice, or Fire doesn't mean you can just push us around.
Everybody thinks this when you say your the best - Yeah Right.
We are strong too. As a matter in fact, without us, your NOTHING! Everybody Would Be Ice, Storm, or Fire. They are all Ddifferents meaning there IS NO BEST!
So stop yapping about how your the best. It makes all of us ANGRY
Someday all of use other schools are going to team up against you Ice, Storm, and Fire Wizards. Not against all ice, storm, and fire. just some of you. Hey Malistaire is the strongest on wiz101, and what school is he? DEATH!
I think i proved my point 8)
Fact: Some of you guys are nice.


So us Storms throw the attacks out for nothing? Seriously, the only thing Diviners have going for them is their attacks. I have never once bragged about my School.

We have low health and accuracy and can either choose attack which means no no resist and/or critical block or we can go for defense, which means low accuracy and damage, but high defense. Seriously, stop complaining when you don't know what you're complaining about in the first place.

Storm is not always arrogant.
Ice is not always bragging.
Fire is not always overly proud.
Death, Life, Myth and Balance are not always nice.

Get used to it. Where there's an MMO game, there will be mean people. If you don't like them use the Ignore button. That's what it's for.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
2
I am a storm student and I'm proud but but so should you for being myth and balance and life and death. My point is that we're all strong in different ways like countless times I would not survive without life wizards. Sure storm does the most damage storm has the least amount of health needs more experience to level up and has terrible accuracy. Myth can summon minions since like level 5 balance hits all enemies most of the time death does damage and heals at the same time so I'm not a jerk like that so keep hour head up because you are strong.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3172
I'm an archmage Balance wizard~ in my travels through the Spiral, I've run into a lot of wizards with ginormous egos... mostly Storm and Fire ones, though Life and Death are up there, too. If ever embarking on a dungeon-run with one of these types, I make sure there's a sigil available for that person's overinflated sense of self-worth; that said, it's not the whole school that has a problem... it's those particular players.

I have tons of Fire and Storm friends who aren't mean, and I've played one of each type myself~ Sestiva and Angela are both nice girls, always willing to help teammates and open to making new wizard-buddies. They are prepared to take care of themselves in combat, and neither of them will ever /demand/ blades, shields, or healing~ my sorceress has been harassed enough times that I know such requests are rude.

All schools are subject to harassment~ here are the ones I've gotten, personally:

Balance (80): "Blade/shield/heal me", or "keep passing and let me kill".
Death (65): "Shut up and heal me." (some guy actually went there!)
Storm (49): "Just kill" (whether she has pips or not).

Fortunately, my other wizards~ Life (33), Myth (21), and Fire (15)~ haven't been victims of such harassment yet. Hopefully, it'll stay that way.

PS: Those people who think Balance is "weak" have obviously never seen a Power Nova do a one-hit kill. :)

-El Veeb/Laura Shadowsong
the Archmage of Awesomeness

& the rest of the El Veeb army.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
267
vonawesome1 wrote:
I'm an archmage Balance wizard~ in my travels through the Spiral, I've run into a lot of wizards with ginormous egos... mostly Storm and Fire ones, though Life and Death are up there, too. If ever embarking on a dungeon-run with one of these types, I make sure there's a sigil available for that person's overinflated sense of self-worth; that said, it's not the whole school that has a problem... it's those particular players.

I have tons of Fire and Storm friends who aren't mean, and I've played one of each type myself~ Sestiva and Angela are both nice girls, always willing to help teammates and open to making new wizard-buddies. They are prepared to take care of themselves in combat, and neither of them will ever /demand/ blades, shields, or healing~ my sorceress has been harassed enough times that I know such requests are rude.

All schools are subject to harassment~ here are the ones I've gotten, personally:

Balance (80): "Blade/shield/heal me", or "keep passing and let me kill".
Death (65): "Shut up and heal me." (some guy actually went there!)
Storm (49): "Just kill" (whether she has pips or not).

Fortunately, my other wizards~ Life (33), Myth (21), and Fire (15)~ haven't been victims of such harassment yet. Hopefully, it'll stay that way.

PS: Those people who think Balance is "weak" have obviously never seen a Power Nova do a one-hit kill. :)

-El Veeb/Laura Shadowsong
the Archmage of Awesomeness

& the rest of the El Veeb army.


El Veeb Army, what is that your family? if it is not can i be in it?

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
95
I personally have, life, death, balance and storm wizards. My team mate has, Storm, fire, myth and death.

Every single school has the potential of being strong power hitters, high resist and block players as well as have high accuracy. Everything is dependent on the clothes and gear one chooses and the way that they play, spells they chooses, boosts and enhancements they decide to utilize along with the various charms.

Some pick crafted clothes and gear, some use crown clothes/gear, some use boss drop clothes/gear, some use simple gold purchase bazaar clothes/gear and some use a combo of any and all of the above.

Those who find themselves too weak, need to lean a bit more in the ways of the game, the issue may be the clothes or gear but may be the way they plan and execute their spells. Somethings stack, some do not, some do not understand the order in which things must be placed, some do not understand feints, traps and prism combos, some have never used the boosts called giant or colossal, etc etc.

There is no need for anyone to brag, each school has it's own weakness and strengths but in the end we all can come out on top and be strong.

My life and death wizards are one hit killers... my balance girl is gaining on them both and she only just got Judgment.... but already she one hit kills... my storm is a wee baby and has not stretched her legs yet.

Other than the bragging garbage of one school better than another is the assumption and demand that life school people MUST heal their team and that Balance school people MUST boost and shield their team. IF a person of those schools want to do so, they will, IF you want them to, communicate before the fight and give them a free pass to decide IF they want to follow your demands. Never demand it.

I will heal when I can, will boost or shield when I can but the bottom line is, I am on this game to set up MY OWN hits and HIT.. but if someone is respectful enough to plan the fight/dungeon/gauntlet with me ahead of time I am more apt to say ok to me not hitting but will always be ready for that ginormous hit when they fail to kill in a reasonable amount of time. I am part of a team but not going to waste all of our time waiting on someone who just can not do it.

Never demand it, communicate instead.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
17
I am a Fire wizard . Like everyone says each school has its own strategy. If you still complain about this, how about you are an Ice wizard and you have alot of health but weak spells, how about you are a Storm wizard plenty damage but low health and accuracy, and what if your a Fire wizard, YOU TRY BEATING FIRE BOSSES WITH OVER-TIME DAMMGE!

Thank You,
Jack SpellShield

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
14
OK, here we go. I don't know why some of you people are complaining, all schools are awesome, there is not ONE school that is better than others, each school has bad things and good things. Balance can give other players while in a duel defenses and shields to help you, Storm do most damage but has less health, Ice are pretty hard to defeat but their spell do less damage, Life can heal other players, Death can heal themselves while damaging their enemy, Myth can summon minions...I mean, why are you guys complaining!!!??? Sorry, didn't mean to be rude but can't we all just agree that all schools are cool and get over it? Wizard101 is not for arguing who is best and who isn't, wiz101 is about having fun and making friends, I think Kingsisle does not want to have this problem, lets just all be happy and enjoy wiz101!

BriannaDawnBlood
Balance wizard level 25 eleven years old.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
1626
dormia123 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS


i have 1 of each elemental school ( not bragging) for 3 of my wizards
i dont claim we are strongest cause each school is balanced
storm is the big 'glass cannon"
are motto is strike before we think about shielding
fire is the middle ground
stall and burn stall and burn
and ice is the " glaciar thats hard to destroy"
shield all impacts till we are ready to unleash a blizzard ( not the spell blizzard i mean just a very powerful cold force)

the spiritual schools also have traits that makes them unique in there own way

life
the " tree that never wilts"
shield, heal ally, centaur arrow or gnome fist

death
the "zombie"
we hurt ourselfs to gain greater power then take your life escence

myth
the " stunning power of legends"
stun enemy, earthquake shields, hit with triple blade medusq, and then throw a awesome minion out there

and balance
"the jack of all trades"
they share a big style from all the other schools so they are some big support but easily strong on there own
they gain ice's defending powers in the form of the tri shields
they gain fires burning power in the form of judgement
they gain storms strike fast power in the form of judgement ( yes again)
they gain life's healing qualities in the form of healing hands
they gain a couple minions thnx to myths
and they gain death's power of being a big help to any team but can still fly solo
and the spell that ties every school together
the balance blade and its cousin the dragon blade

no school is the toughest
its just like a trading card game ( give or take)
it all comes down to your set up

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
126
ionya wrote:
DeathBlack5 wrote:
That IS true. Life heals not just you but other people.
Balance gives you blades and shields.
Death sacrifices ITSELF to heal you.
Haven't you seen us use unicorn, sprite, balanceblade, and sacrifice?
Just because your Storm, Ice, or Fire doesn't mean you can just push us around.
Everybody thinks this when you say your the best - Yeah Right.
We are strong too. As a matter in fact, without us, your NOTHING! Everybody Would Be Ice, Storm, or Fire. They are all Ddifferents meaning there IS NO BEST!
So stop yapping about how your the best. It makes all of us ANGRY
Someday all of use other schools are going to team up against you Ice, Storm, and Fire Wizards. Not against all ice, storm, and fire. just some of you. Hey Malistaire is the strongest on wiz101, and what school is he? DEATH!
I think i proved my point 8)
Fact: Some of you guys are nice.


So us Storms throw the attacks out for nothing? Seriously, the only thing Diviners have going for them is their attacks. I have never once bragged about my School.

We have low health and accuracy and can either choose attack which means no no resist and/or critical block or we can go for defense, which means low accuracy and damage, but high defense. Seriously, stop complaining when you don't know what you're complaining about in the first place.

Storm is not always arrogant.
Ice is not always bragging.
Fire is not always overly proud.
Death, Life, Myth and Balance are not always nice.

Get used to it. Where there's an MMO game, there will be mean people. If you don't like them use the Ignore button. That's what it's for.

See what your doing. Thats what we are tired of.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3172
@Aditha~ the El Veeb Army is just a nickname for my many, many wizards. I have 2 subbed accounts, plus about 4 F2P alts... attack of the noobs!

(I'm totally not into that clan stuff, but don't be afraid to say hi if you see me in the Spiral!)

@Jenn and Brianna~ both of you make good points. Being a good teammate is about communication, and about knowing your limitations; you are not superior to anyone else, and an attitude certainly won't endear you to people, regardless of what school you are.

I've played all 7 schools, and I have all but Ice on this account~ highest level wizard is Balance (80), and lowest is Fire (15). All have pros and cons, so make another wizard if you don't like your school~ as Brianna pointed out, "let's all just be happy and enjoy wiz101".

Out of the mouths of babes~ great wisdom spoken by a young child. ;)

Happy day to all!

-El Veeb
much older than 11, wizarding aunt, and archmage of awesomeness ;)

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
103
dormia123 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS


Not all wizards are like that!!! And, every school has pros and cons. If those people do annoy you that much, just ignore them. Can't the OP and UP debate end, and cant we all just have fun on Wizard101? D:

"You know what normal is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that." Ashley Purdy

Melissa DayDreamer, Level 49
Jasmine Icecloud, Level 8

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
59
I agree, balance shields and blades most, life totally heals i know because life is my backup school also does good damage, I think death is awesome because it does damage and sometimes heals, one of my friends is myth and he is always there for me and spells do great damage. In a way i disagree because like some one else said every school has there ups and downs.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
65
ionya wrote:
DeathBlack5 wrote:
That IS true. Life heals not just you but other people.
Balance gives you blades and shields.
Death sacrifices ITSELF to heal you.
Haven't you seen us use unicorn, sprite, balanceblade, and sacrifice?
Just because your Storm, Ice, or Fire doesn't mean you can just push us around.
Everybody thinks this when you say your the best - Yeah Right.
We are strong too. As a matter in fact, without us, your NOTHING! Everybody Would Be Ice, Storm, or Fire. They are all Ddifferents meaning there IS NO BEST!
So stop yapping about how your the best. It makes all of us ANGRY
Someday all of use other schools are going to team up against you Ice, Storm, and Fire Wizards. Not against all ice, storm, and fire. just some of you. Hey Malistaire is the strongest on wiz101, and what school is he? DEATH!
I think i proved my point 8)
Fact: Some of you guys are nice.


So us Storms throw the attacks out for nothing? Seriously, the only thing Diviners have going for them is their attacks. I have never once bragged about my School.

We have low health and accuracy and can either choose attack which means no no resist and/or critical block or we can go for defense, which means low accuracy and damage, but high defense. Seriously, stop complaining when you don't know what you're complaining about in the first place.

Storm is not always arrogant.
Ice is not always bragging.
Fire is not always overly proud.
Death, Life, Myth and Balance are not always nice.

Get used to it. Where there's an MMO game, there will be mean people. If you don't like them use the Ignore button. That's what it's for.


i agree with ionya

firstly i am a pyromancer and i never brag
and its not like spirit schools dont brag? same for balance

every school is balanced if you dont like it dont play mmos'

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
503
DeathBlack5 wrote:
ionya wrote:
DeathBlack5 wrote:
That IS true. Life heals not just you but other people.
Balance gives you blades and shields.
Death sacrifices ITSELF to heal you.
Haven't you seen us use unicorn, sprite, balanceblade, and sacrifice?
Just because your Storm, Ice, or Fire doesn't mean you can just push us around.
Everybody thinks this when you say your the best - Yeah Right.
We are strong too. As a matter in fact, without us, your NOTHING! Everybody Would Be Ice, Storm, or Fire. They are all Ddifferents meaning there IS NO BEST!
So stop yapping about how your the best. It makes all of us ANGRY
Someday all of use other schools are going to team up against you Ice, Storm, and Fire Wizards. Not against all ice, storm, and fire. just some of you. Hey Malistaire is the strongest on wiz101, and what school is he? DEATH!
I think i proved my point 8)
Fact: Some of you guys are nice.


So us Storms throw the attacks out for nothing? Seriously, the only thing Diviners have going for them is their attacks. I have never once bragged about my School.

We have low health and accuracy and can either choose attack which means no no resist and/or critical block or we can go for defense, which means low accuracy and damage, but high defense. Seriously, stop complaining when you don't know what you're complaining about in the first place.

Storm is not always arrogant.
Ice is not always bragging.
Fire is not always overly proud.
Death, Life, Myth and Balance are not always nice.

Get used to it. Where there's an MMO game, there will be mean people. If you don't like them use the Ignore button. That's what it's for.

See what your doing. Thats what we are tired of.


Ah, there's a thing called bluntness and I happen to use it as a third language. (English, sarcasm and bluntness are what I speak, just so you know.) I haven't ever said anything like "OMG, mi school, is like, totally better then yours because I can hit hard and still survive cause I have beast health for a Storm." (Best reply I could think of, really tired at the moment and so this is my excuse. )

No, I haven't. In fact, if you'd realize how often members of our OWN school pick on the lower levels, you'd be shocked, And it's not just Storm. I've seen Life be mean, I've seen Death wizards be mean, quite frankly, I've seen every type of wizard available act all high and mighty.

Seriously, if you dislike my bluntness, please deal with it. It's who I am, I'm not changing for anyone. I've pointed out everything in my defense needed in the first post.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
503
DeathBlack5 wrote:
ionya wrote:
DeathBlack5 wrote:
That IS true. Life heals not just you but other people.
Balance gives you blades and shields.
Death sacrifices ITSELF to heal you.
Haven't you seen us use unicorn, sprite, balanceblade, and sacrifice?
Just because your Storm, Ice, or Fire doesn't mean you can just push us around.
Everybody thinks this when you say your the best - Yeah Right.
We are strong too. As a matter in fact, without us, your NOTHING! Everybody Would Be Ice, Storm, or Fire. They are all Ddifferents meaning there IS NO BEST!
So stop yapping about how your the best. It makes all of us ANGRY
Someday all of use other schools are going to team up against you Ice, Storm, and Fire Wizards. Not against all ice, storm, and fire. just some of you. Hey Malistaire is the strongest on wiz101, and what school is he? DEATH!
I think i proved my point 8)
Fact: Some of you guys are nice.


So us Storms throw the attacks out for nothing? Seriously, the only thing Diviners have going for them is their attacks. I have never once bragged about my School.

We have low health and accuracy and can either choose attack which means no no resist and/or critical block or we can go for defense, which means low accuracy and damage, but high defense. Seriously, stop complaining when you don't know what you're complaining about in the first place.

Storm is not always arrogant.
Ice is not always bragging.
Fire is not always overly proud.
Death, Life, Myth and Balance are not always nice.

Get used to it. Where there's an MMO game, there will be mean people. If you don't like them use the Ignore button. That's what it's for.

See what your doing. Thats what we are tired of.


Left out one point. I'm favoring describing the Storm school because I only have a play strategy for that school that I have actually thought out. It's not as easy as you'd make it to be. (Learned that way back in Celestia when I came across the Storm enemies. Ugh, they still give me the jitters, and I'm in Avalon.)