Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Back To School" Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
This is my first idea, it is about "Back To School" stuff, so please post your opinions on the idea!

From 9/8/2015 - 9/22/2015. I hope this happens for the next 2 years for people getting chances to beat it.

[Mounts]

-Pencil Mount +40% Speed, Cost: 5000 Crowns (2500 crowns for 7 day rental)
-Paper Sheet Mount +40% Speed, Cost: 3000 Crowns (1500 crowns for 7 day rental)
-Book Mount +40% Speed, Cost: 3000 Crowns (1500 crowns for 7 day rental)
-Pen Mount +40% Speed, Cost: 8000 Crowns (4000 crowns for 7 day rental)

[Battles]

For this part, I am thinking about battling the teachers for each school. The more you defeat the teacher, = 1+ rank up For example, if you are storm, you can only defeat your teacher. Same with other schools. But if you are level 45 and you get past rank 12, you can still do it. Just make sure you have higher leveled wizards with the same school. Then when you defeat the teacher on all the ranks, you get a badge for each school. (These are based on the level 48 spells.)
Storm - Shocking Storm Lord
Fire - Flaming Fire Dragon
Ice - Freezing Frost Giant
Life - Friending Rebirth
Myth - Howling Orthrus
Death - Spooky Scarecrow
Balance - Bright Power Nova

I don't know any gear. But I hope there are drops from this update!

-Devin DragonDreamer Level 67

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Sweet! The pencil and pen mounts could be like brooms and paper and book mounts can move like the flying carpet. And I always wanted to battle my professor! And maybe even some other professors (*battling C. Drake the Myth professor* This is for the time you were mean to me *attacks with Evil Snowman* And This is for the time you made me do your laundry *Uses Storm Lord* *Cyris dies* :D ) And maybe some new quests that are school related.

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,