Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca Dropped Crown Gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2014
My main wizard that I use is a level 85 Pyromancer that is currently in Azteca. I have been rolling with the Waterworks gear since level 70, (Yes, it took me that long to get it), and I have been wanting a gear upgrade. Since I'm not to big on crafting, and I'm only trying to become a legendary crafter to get Brimstone Revenant and Krampus, I mostly like to farm for my gear. This NEVER gets Boring for me, because there is always that intense moment at the end of the battle to see if your going to get that Gear or Mega Snack that I love. Back to the gear. The only Crowns Gear that I would like to get is the Pyro's Bright Attire. I know this gear is very good, and costs ALOT of crowns, but I think it would be a good idea for gear like this to drop from one of the hardest bosses in game, Wanadi Black Sky. This was the most challenging battle in wizard101 for me by far. It took me about 7 tries, until I finally beat him and got Furnace. This would be a great way for Wizards to get better gear, while giving them A very difficult challenge for the second time. This Would take a long time to farm for, but the rewards would be worth it. I would love to see better Crowns gear such as this being dropped by harder bosses, because i think this is what games like this should be all about. Sort of a work hard, play hard kind of thing. If anyone thinks this is good, then help push the idea along. It would be cool if the hearts tell dropped too.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Well you can farm atlantis for better gear or wait till level 90 and you will get the best gear you can get till darkmoor

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Wanadi wouldn't be a good choice, since he can't be repeated.