Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral primary schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
So recently, I've been playing in zafaria, and I've noticed that one of the moon enemies can cast spells such as spirit/elemental blades, and it got me thinking that maybe wizards should have this opportunity as well. for instance maybe there could be a spell called "lunar blade" that casts for 1 pip, is a charm with "+35% to next out. ,, damage spells."
In addition to this, I was also looking at the fire spell "sunbird", and I thought "why not call it fire bird? it would make more sense and be a reference to an orchestral work since kings isle loves their references" and I though that maybe if they had astral schools as primary schools, then there could be a card called "sunbird" for the sun school, that casts for three pips and has something like "110 ,, damage"
Also, for the enrollment quest, for the sun school, you could reward an enchantment that has "add 10 damage to target damage spell" for the moon school, you could offer a polymorph spell with "target enemy's max health is decreased by 2% per pip for 6 rounds" or something like that. for the star school, you could get an aura spell with "-5% incoming damage (4 rds.)

that would be great, and there are so many more possibilities